Thread: A Pounding in the Ear

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default A Pounding in the Ear

As strange as this may sound, I was working yesterday when all of a sudden I felt this terrible pounding in my left ear. I tried to relax, but the pounding just kept on pounding. I got a little relief for a little while and then it came back again. I couldn't wait to get home. Then the repairman came to fix a few little things in my apartment and he was pounding a towel rack in the wall which made the pounding worse. After he left, I popped a few Tylenol and decided to go to sleep. I was so tired I could barely drag myself to my bed. When I woke up four hours later. I felt better. Even though my apartment was a wreck, I decided that caring for myself was more important! That was a revelation to me, as I am always so driven! Goes back to my childhood, I think. Has anyone out there experienced this pounding in the ear? I am wondering if it is associated with the Lupus. At this point in time, I equate almost every symptom to Lupus. I don't know if this is fair, or not. But then again, Lupus hasn't been fair to us has it?

Thanks

Yes I have but I'm not sure it's safe to assume that it's lupus related. I would go to the doc and have them take a peak, just to be sure you dont have a raging ear infection. Even if the pain has stopped, it could come back.
    Oh look ... a cookie