Thread: I'm giving thought into giving up

Thanks

Default I'm giving thought into giving up

I'm in the middle of a disability appeal, and Medicaid took my medicaid from me I dont have the money WHAT so ever to continue seeing my doctor, NONE of my meds are on the 4 dollar list ANYWHERE where i live and I just feel like the stress from it all is killing me faster than the SLE its self, So i've decided to just let it take its toll... my boyfriend found this website and told me to get on it and explain my situation to give giving up a second thought... I've been diagnosed since i was 12 and im 19 now, when i was diagnosed I was told that I was already about 2-3 years into it... I take Plaquinel 200mg twice a day, Lyrica 75mg Naproxen 396mgs (which ive just started takin aleve) I told my boyfriend I would decide to keep fighting if I am granted disability this time... this will have been the 3rd timd if i am turned down... My mom's kicked me out since i was 16 and i've been having to pretty much take care of myself since then... so I understand why someone would want to give up... trust me... by no means is it easy to make this decision... i just cant take the stress anymore, I honestly think i will lose my mind if anything else comes up.

Thanks

you need to get a disability attorney, they only charge based on if you win and 25 percent of backpay, disability wasnt a problem once they took over
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Beezy Baby,

Without proper care you will be even under more enormous stress. There is always help...

As Teroid mention, yes, get yourself a Social Security Attorney...fee is set. If you win they get their fee, if you lose they get nothing..and it comes from your backpay benefits from the date you applied and was turned down the first time...

What happened with medicaid..medicare? Disqualified...

Some hospitals have charitable funds to help with bills, medicine and etc. It is like applying for a loan without making monthly payments...

Maybe something here will help with finances. Food stamps, cash assistance...look on the left side column once at the site.. http://www.dss.louisiana.gov/index.htm It is a start...

When is your appeal court date?

Be well, keep looking for it...never stop.
    Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

I have a disibility attorney.. I'm just so scared they will turn me down again... I aged out of medicaid... once i turned 19 they ended my benefits. After this month i wont have any medicines because i cant afford any of them thats whats stressing me so much