Thread: Bad day yesterday...

Thanks

Default Bad day yesterday...

and I hurt like heck today.

Yesterday the fog was THICK. I was about as stupid as stupid gets. I almost didn't want to get out of my car at work.

My appointment for my toe nails was canceled and I had to call yesterday to rebook...well....you would think "I" was the one who canceled it instead of them. And I was having trouble finding a day that was okay with my boss for me to take and I just finally LOST IT.

I blew up in my boss's office. Told her I was very frustraited with trying to please everyone and I NEEDED to have this done and I was NOT willing to waite another six months to book the appointment.

Anyway I have another appointment for the 24th of June. I'm tired and I'm frustrated, my face is full of what ever rash THIS is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a psycotic nut job.

The bones in my feet feel like they are going to break with each step I take. I hurt...I just plain hurt all over.

Thanks for letting me spew.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hey you...head hugging you...

Still lost your marbles...you will find them. And I hope you don't feel bad. If so, maybe apologize and explain...sometimes it leaves the air dirty when we don't, eh...

Sometimes we just have to crack up for a day...makes the rest of the days that follow better. I hope your boss won't begrudge you...

Remember when I popped at the nursery in the car, on my husband. It is like we are another person, a relief when it is done and exhausting too...

You've been through a lot mentally. Searching for a diagnose, going to work with slippers, hiding the cheese and nagging, hurting pain... life not cooperating...

Well it is Friday....purge yourself of the stress, wine on the deck...recline and enjoy...

And, no you are no a psycho..a little wild and crazy but not a nut job...

Head hug..
    Love,
    Oluwa

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

And "DITTO" to everything that Oluwa said! We've all had those moments when we scream like a banshee and our composure just "snaps". I remember Oluwa's story and how she was able to explain her feelings to her husband. People are much more understanding that we give them credit for. Especially when you are able to explain and apologize to them...they usually always forgive.
    Don't beat yourself up about this, even those who do not deal with the stresses and debilitation of disease (as we do), snap when they've reached the end of their tether.
    Forgive yourself, perhaps apologize, and then move on! You are perfectly ok!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I appologized right afterwards....explained my frustration was aimed at not knowing what to expect as far as getting answers and long line of delays finally got to me.

My boss was very understanding and supportive. I just felt like such a goofball and I was still in pain.

The pain has backed off a bit today but it's still there lurking. My mood is picked up a bit when I painted my toe nails. I was trying to be polite and leave the polish off them so the doc could have a clear look at them. But now my appointment isn't untill the 24th...what the heck. Perty toes here we come! Now I can wear my sadles and air the little piggies out :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad that you are feeling better and that your boss was very understanding. I'm sure that he has had those moments himself :lol:
    So, how do the little piggys feel now that they are all decorated and free of enclosures???
    It's funny how small, simple things can brighten our spirits :lol:

Keep well, stay happy!
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

The hooves are doing pretty good. What ever the pain was has passed. But I have some swelling, which is probably why I'm not noticing the pain as much.

I can enjoy my painted toes for a few more days ... then I have to start cleaning them up for the doctor's appointment. My nails are very porous and grab the colour and wont let go.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Enjoy them, whole heartedly, while you can :lol: My nails do the same as yours. I love to paint my toenails bright red, so with porous nails, when there is no polish, they are an odd sight to behold! :P

Keep Happy!
    Saysusie

Thanks

Tip...

Use a base coat before polishing...or take a fine filing block, they are like 1''x1"x4"..white or pink and use the to buff the residue color off....Or any fine grit file.

Reds stain..other colors turn the nail yellow...buff the yellow away with the fine grit block or file..

For thick nails, especially the pinkie, use a 150 or 180 grit to file the surface down with gentle strokes then follow-up with the fine block...

Love,
    O.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa; :lilangel:

I've tried the filing prior to painting and it did help. However, I've not done the base coat. So, thanx for that pointer, I will file and do a base coat next time!

Thanx
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

You're welcome..

Reds tend to yellow the nail....

Love,
    Oluwa