Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hellooooooooo.....Oluwa? You there?

Thanks

Default Hellooooooooo.....Oluwa? You there?

Just looking for our sweet Oluwa...hope you're just having an extended holiday weekend and not battling our arch-enemy. How ya' doing'?

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I'm looking too, you take one end and I'll cover the other.

Oluwa, Oh Oluwa where are you?

Thanks

Squeazing your head Oluwa...

Hope you are spoiling yourself and taking it easy.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Here I am, not sweet..sourpussed.

I am a bit dry, dull and ho-hum...that is why I've been hiding. It can bring the party down.

Finding my way. I left some dribbles and scribbles at I go something like this...

Thank you for thinking of me...
    Thank you for the head squeeze...

I maybe out of sight but know I am thinking of you, you and you too...wondering how you guys do it. I wish I could be like you guys. I am tired.

Sorry, I am a bit of a hard clay ball...waiting to soften up so I can sculpture my thoughts and adapt again.

Love,
    Oluwa

Jody...your avatar made me smile and it made me smell, take a deep nose inhale...ahhh. Maybe I need to cover up and go smell my garden flowers. Will do a spirit good.

Thanks

Hugs, sweetie!

We love your light moods and pick me ups, but we're no fair-weather friends here. If you'd like a shoulder to cry / grump / crabby at, have at it. If you're tired and just want to say "hey y'all, I'm tired and sad" We'll listen and share as well.

Sometimes just getting it all to flow through the fingers and on to the computer can help. Sometimes the cyber-hugs and thoughts we're all sending will help too.

We love you in all of your days -
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Soooo glad to hear from you - sorry you've hit a 'dry spell' but don't ever feel alone. We've all been there. If it's easier just to take a peek at the posts and rest your fingers, then that's what you should do. You're part of the 'family'.... posting or not posting!

Luv ya....

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Oluwa,

Sorry you're having a rough go at IT right now. As you start to climb out of it we will grab your hand and give you the strength you need to come on out.

It's okay if you're not posting right now as long as we know you are okay and still peeking your head in.

Take it easier and I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks

Thank you, thank you guys..IT sucks doesn't it.

I'm working on it. I have been floundering for sometime. Up, down, in, out.. left then the right, front ..back....belly up. What's up with that?

Probably from all those tablets, capsules and Chiclets... toying with my thoughts....

Living in the moment...just finished a Hand Spun Wendy's Strawberry shake without whipping cream....my toes are curling. Ahh...Cools the stomach off...

Surrendering the day to my sleep early..night, night. Sweet Dreams to the sweetest people...you all.

Thank you for all your kindness...hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

You are missed Oluwa. I hope IT lets up on you, and allows you a little enjoyment. That strawberry shake sounds pretty good. Like you said, live in the moment.

Thanks

Glad ya checked in Oluwa, sorry you feel cruddy.

We cant fart daisies everday
    Oh look ... a cookie