Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women Over 40

Thanks

Default Women Over 40

Please do not be offended by this - it is not intended to do so. I found it pretty funny, and I am hoping you will, too.
    This is a commentary made by the ever-opinionated Andy Rooney:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game , she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Andy Rooney is a really smart guy!

I have to say that I am one of the 20% who believes in the sanctity of marriage, but then, I wouldn't buy a pig, either!

Susan

Thanks

Rolling and roaring on the floor...

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage! ...............

What a great counterpart to the, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

I needed the laughter...still laughing..

Thanks

Thanks Suzique, that was great. Tooo funny- I'm with Oluwa on the pig counterpart to the cow.

Thanks

Now That's funny :lol: sending it to my sister
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

I sent it to my mom.

Thanks

Default Underappreciated

We are a bit underappreciated, aren't we? Glad you liked it Oluwa, Pretty in Pink, and Sits_inthe_Corner. Appreciate the laughs you guys give me, so it is good to be able to return the favor.

Susan

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Thats hilarious! Andy Rooney always makes me laugh, but I think thats one of the best commentaries he's ever done. And from a man's point of view, he's right. Women over 40 are very attractive!

Thanks

Hilarious! Loved it! :lol:
    Colleen

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

That was absolutely hilarious. I sent it to all of my friends. I especially like the "sausage" adage.

Thanks
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

That was too funny!!! Thank you for sharing. I always loved Andy Rooney; he tells it like it is.

Thanks,

Faith