Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best laid plans ....

Thanks

First off....

High heels are gone, yes, but fashion is NOT dead. Especially for spring and summer.

As Suzique said, there are lots of shoes stores out there now that have gotten a clue. I have several fashionable spring and summer shoes that offer me good support but are as cute as a bug's ear, and a couple of pairs that are down right hot babey

Globo has a little red patton leather number that is soooo comfy and very attractive.

There are other places that sell shoes that you can easily remove the insole and put an orthotic in and I do!

They just need to smarten up for fall and winter. I need a sleek sexy boot and shoe. But for now all I have are my buster browns. The search continues.

Secondly....

My poor toes. I think it's a medication issue. Unless this doctor puts me on another drug that wont conflict with what I'm already taking, then it's off with the nails

And last but not least...

I came up with a rash this morning on my hand

It looks like the same rash that was biopsied from my arm a few months ago. I'm going to see my doc on the 30th.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

If they remove your toe nail...ask if they are going to remove the matrix, it's the root of the nail. If not, it will grow back...

L.,
    O

Thanks

Ewwwww!
    Oh look ... a cookie