Thread: Just got back from doctor...

Thanks

Default Just got back from doctor...

I am so depressed. I take fourteen(14) different medications that I take just to feel normal and even then I have days where I still hurt so bad I cant sit still. And the exhaustion. What a drag...
    Can I cry now?
    K

Thanks

Awwwww NoodleMom

Course ya can! let me put on my sweater with the padded shoulders and you can sob your heart out and stay dry at that same time.

I'm soooo sorry you're having a tough time. I take it the doctor added more drugs to the cocktail?

Did you remind the dear Dr. of all the stuff your taking to make sure there's no conflict?

Thanks

Noodlemom,

I understand have they just load it on like you're a baked potatoe and the meds are the toppings, who asked for more???????????????????? Well, I always say a good cry is good for the soul, so you have at it.

Thanks

Awwww I know that feeling. Let the gates open and get all the tears out! I always feel a bit better after a good cry. Heck, I'll cry with you!! Maybe we will both feel better.

I would double check with your pharmacist just to be sure your meds don't interact. A lot of us are on a huge list of things. I always have to carry around a list of what I'm on, what I'm allergic to and the other vitamins I take. If someone asked me what I was on, I'd have no clue! Especially when doctors like to change dosages every few weeks so we feel like science experiments!
    ~SwirlyGirly~
    California
    })i({

Thanks

Have a good cry, then a long hot bath and go to bed early. Tomorrow everything will look a bit better ...promise.

Thanks

Noodle Mom,

A good bawling releases so much....Bawl, you will feel much better tomorrow.

Don't forget to breathe through your mouth. You'll wonder where does all that mucous in your sinus comes from to plug up your nose so bad.

While I sob it is like being at the dentist when biting down on the suction tube..Sucking the air right out of you. I can't breathe through my nose..

Enjoy your cry...
    Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

I am sooooo sorry Noodlemom.

It can be very upsetting when something else is added and then when it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I just had 3 new meds added today and two are narcotic. I was hoping to be able to stay off those for a while.

As the others have said, crying does help cleanse a person so cleanse away, girl. Take SITC's up on her offer and have a padded place....

Praying for you......

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I am doing better now. I just needed to visit that place for a bit. Then I stood up and turned around and thanked the Lord for good docs who listen,believe and understand and for medication that can help me to hug my child.

K

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Noodlemom;
    Don't they say that, after the rain, there is always a rainbow and the earth seems clear, fresh and new? I always say that, after a good cry, our eyes are clear and we can see things differently and are able to see where the good truly is. So, yes, be grateful for good doctors and for medications that allow you to hug your son...those are small blessings aren't they?
    So, there is absolutely nothing wrong with needing to have a good cry and needing to go to that place once in a while. We are all here to give you hugs of understanding and comfort and to be here to rejoice with you when you've discovered some joy.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!