Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Texas?

Thanks

Default Anyone from Texas?

Anyone from Texas? I live in the DFW metroplex.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Hi, I just saw your post from May last year asking if anyone in the DFW metroplex was here. I live in Colleyville. Have you found a support group around here?Thanks, Jill

Thanks

You live in Colleyville????? So do I. No I have not found a support group. My daughter started a group of friends who do the walk a thon in my honor. That is in Dallas.
    My email is listed at the bottom so please email me if you want to get together. I am currently recovering from Bronchitis and then pneumonia so I am sort of weak right now. I have an appt with the rheumy tomorrow because he is not happy with how long I have been ill (6 weeks)

Anyway, Jill...get in touch...it is sooooo exciting to find someone who is around here. Sometimes it feels like i am on an island.

Blessings,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

I live in Crawford, Texas. Got couple sisters in Grand Prarie.
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Really...Grand Prairie? We are moving to Arlington or Mansfield...still not sure. Where is Crawford, Tx? Are we close? I feel so alone. I know you saw the posts on this page, but I never heard from Jill(Eyes on Heaven) again. I hope that she isn't ill. There is a new one who has Dallas in her name an I was wondering if she was from here. Of course, there are other Dallas' in the nation.
    Oh wait, is Crawford where President Bush lives? South Texas.
    Well, to say the least I am so excited to "meet" afellow Texan. How do you survive our summers?

Hugs,
    Karen

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi SNT

i believe Grime lives somewhere on the texas coast. Maybe he will be along shortly....hope you find someone who lives close....i thought it was so cool about our "England" friends getting together.

phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im so excited for you all now and so hope somehow you can all meet up and chat or just chat on skype or something to support each other.

Good luck and sending you gentle hugs. Hope the appointment goes well.

love
    Angel.xxx

Thanks

Default Welcome

Yep I'm on the Texas coast. Port O'Connor to be exact. Crawford is south of DFW near Waco. My daughter lives in Round Rock just north of Austin. I'm about 5 hours south of you.

I'm a newbie here. I have found the welcome and the people here wonderful. There is also another newbie here from Brownsville. Yvette

Welcome to the forum
    David

Sitting on the beach drinking lemonade.
    Fair wind and following seas.
    David

Thanks

Hey maybe we could try to get together in the summer or something. South Texas is so beautiful. I know...Grime we will go sailing... lol

Thanks

Maybe we could all get together in C.C. Karen you have family in C.C. correct. Yes we will defiantly go sailing. We might look like a mummies but who care. We'd be having fun and that's what counts.

We could also get together in Austin. That is kind of in the middle. Give me another reason to see my grandson.

Sitting on the beach drinking lemonade.
    Fair wind and following seas.
    David