Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm being stalked!

Thanks

Default I'm being stalked!

:shock: My doctor's office left a message on my home machine to call the nurse.

:cry: what do they want now? This is the first week in FOREVER that I haven't had to get groped or poked for one reason or another.

Sigh <insert bad language here>
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh sits.... I know what you mean. But, maybe they just want to change the dosage on a medication, or they just want you to have blood drawn, or maybe they forgot to give you a prescription. I dunno, I'm trying to see the bright side here :lol:
    But, do let us know what it is that they wanted!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hugsss Saysusie

I will.

One of the ladies I work with has just quit, that leaves two of us to cover everything. There always has to be two of us in the office. We've been so busy that I haven't been getting my lunch breaks ... so what ever they want I hope they're hours are flexible.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hey Sitc,

I hear you. I am starting a few new meds and keep getting calls to come back for more tests. It seems that there is always something more.

I have been in and out and never heard what your doctor said about the previous high Ana. Are they treating this like lupus now? Obviously you can't make up the swelling.
    Btw...I thought of you this last Sunday. I drove 14 hours that day and when I arrived home I was swollen from my toes to my hips. I remembered how you have so much trouble with that. Today the swelling came back and I was unable to even get up. I am not sure how I am going to do on the family vacation.

Well, I hope whatever it is that it is good news for you and then a reprieve.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

sick n tired

If you dont have any already then get out and buy some compression socks. They are called diabetic compression socks. They cost about $25 canadian for one pair. You can get them in thick knit black or white, thin knit beige, black or navy blue. Or you can get like panty hose knee highs in black, light beige or tan.

Put them on before you even swing your feet out of bed in the morning. It will help to control the swelling so you can get on with your day. If your knees are bothering you get a tensor velcro wrap around knee brace. You can put it on and take it off as needed.

My last ANA test came back negative. The rhuemy is of course NOT treating me for lupus, but my family doctor is watching me like a hawk. So far I've been fairly well behaved.

I called the nurse this morning, and I'm to go for an ultra sound on Aug 12th. I have no clue what they are looking for but I think it has something to do with my physica exam I had two months ago.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, ultrasounds are used for so many different reasons. So, I guess we'll just keep looking on the bright side and stay positive. It may be something rather routine in the diagnositc and treatment modalities of our friend - Lupus.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie :P
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I informed work that I would need a 1/2 for that appointment. We are down on a staff member right now so they are being sticky about time off. I had to be firm about it as i do not want to waite months for another appointment. It's just a half day ... the world will not screach to a hault.

I hate having to beg for time to go to these appointments. I try very hard to keep my doctor's appointments outside of work hours. But these specialest and the unltra sound you have not choice over. You have to take what is given.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Thanks for the advice Sitc....

Did you say August 12th is the ultrasound? I think that your workplace can come up with a solution for you missing a half day by then. You do have rights when it comes to your health.

Perhaps you are on the wait and see seesaw. Nadia has another cat scan around then, too....medical people are still scratching their heads. A miracle happened and I am certain when they take the next scan they will not find anything, again.

I agree with Saysusie...we will be optomistic that they are just ruling out something with this sono for you.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Two things sick n tired

First...THAT baby is Beautiful, I just want to snuggle it it.....what a sweet sweet face.

Second...I'm so pleased for your whole family, espcially for Nadia. I hope she has a relaxing and healthy summer. You all deserve the best. Hugs
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Thanks Sitc....Lexie is the best thing that has happened to this family in a long time. She is fun to snuggle. She is starting to recognize faces and smile.