Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lupus sucks. . . guess I have Fibromyalgia now!!

Thanks

Hey Want It Gone,

I am glad to hear you are feeling better!! It's nice to have a "good" day once in a while; just don't overdo it. You end up paying for it.

What is it like where you live? Hot, cool, hot and humid?

Faith 8)

Thanks

Hey Karen,

I hope you are feeling well and ready for your trip to Disneyworld.

I totally understand about the sleep. There are nights it's due to pain, and many other nights I just can't fall asleep. It's not fun!! At least I have company. lol.

Take care,

Faith

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Faith;
    Our hot temperatures were very short-lived. Probably just a clue as to what our summer is going to be like :lol:
    Today (Thursday), it is cold, windy, and raining! Go figure. Tomorrow will probably be sunny, with temperatures reaching 112...who knows. The weather has been so unpredictable this entire year.
    I am feeling a bit better...finally. Thank you so much for asking.
    How are you feeling? Well, I hope!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Saysusie,

The weather has been heavenly since the cooler weather came in. We did have the rain; more like a Washington downpour. lol. I swished to the car in my sandals; got in and looked like a drowned rat. Water dripping from my face onto the carseat.

Though, the weather has been nice. I am praying it will stay nice for another 3 weeks; I know it's a dream. lol. My eyes haven't been as dried out in the cooler weather; so that's a positive. When we had that heat wave; I was actually considering duct plugs.

How are you feeling? I hope okay.

I have been okay; ups and downs. Everyone knows how that is. I take Klonopin for Fibro; though I can only get 7 hours of sleep per night. Then I am fatigued by the afternoon. I do not like the wall of fog!!

Talk to you soon and take care,

Faith

Thanks

Hey all!!

I'm having trouble again. I don't know, I'm taking neurontin 3 xs per day, flexerill twice a day (my rheumy told me to take it once @ bed time but my back hurts so much so I decided to take it in the morning and at bed time), and darvocet as needed. It just seems like I shouldn't be still experiencing all of this back pain w/all of the meds. I'm so depressed about it. It's just irritating and nagging. Any suggestions about alternative medications?

Thanks

Well, I went to my rheumy. Just got back in fact. She increased my dosage of neurontin from 100 mg 3 xs per day to 300 mg 3 xs per day and said I can take the flexerill 3 xs per day. So, just wanted to update you guys. Hopefully it helps!