Thread: Oh the pain...Headaches

Thanks

Default Oh the pain...Headaches

I have had a headache for three or four days now. It hurts and I dont want to do anything. Makes me cranky.

Do headaches mean something different like the beginning of a flare or something?
    How do you know that you are still in a flare or coming out of a flare I mean besides having the pain lesson? I was stuck in he bed for about 4-5 months and have been able to slowly do more and more with frequent breaks in between since early March I guess its been.

K

Thanks

Sorry you've had to spend so long in bed. Glad that your able to get up a little. I don't know about if it due to flares or not since everyone is so different. Mine were due to high bp, got meds and they're under control now. I do hope you get more ansswers than I can give to help bring you relief. Hope your headache goes away, SOON .
    Cheryl

Thanks

Thanks Cheryl.
    I have a doc appt today so I will bring it up to him as well as the rash and sun sensitivity.
    K

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

NoodleMom;
    What did your doctor say about your headache? If he was not forthcoming with information, let me know and I will do some research for you.
    I do hope that you get some relief from your headache. I get them much too often (my blood pressure is fine) and my doctor's tell me that mine are due to my Lupus and my Fibromyalgia. They are more like migraines that last for days and days. They are soooo bad that I beg to have a regular headache - at least I can function with a headache!
    Let us know how you are and what your doctor said.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Noodlemom,

I get the headaches and migranes too. They can last all day or for a couple of days. I really hate it when it runs 2-3 days. I usually wear my sunglasses inside at work because I can't stand the sunlight or lights in the room as it seems to make it worse.

I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Faith 8)

Thanks

I did not get to see him y/day. He was running behind and I had to leave as I had a child being dropped off at home and no one was there.

I will need to reschedule.

K