Thread: Forgetfulness?

Thanks

Default Forgetfulness?

is forgetfulness a common symptom of lupus? my neurologist said my horrible memory may be from stress so he increased my anti anxiety pills which have yet to help after a month.

im talking pretty bad here. i loose my car if i dont park in the same spot at school everyday, i cant remember how to get home from simple places like work or the mall (which i frequent) and i forget what was said 2 minutes ago unless it was something that has been repeated many times.

its getting to be a major pain in my backside. i feel like a total idiot half the time. :?

anything that could help or ideas?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Amber13;
    Yes, memory problems are quite common amongst us Lupus sufferers. We affectionately refer to our memory problems as "Brain Fog". Type in "brain fog" in the search above and all of our posts dealing with this issue will come up. You may read our funny anecdotes about our brain fog, as well as some helpful hints on how we deal with it. Afterwards, I hope that you do not feel so alone with this issue. If you have further questions after reading, please do not hesitate to post and we will do all that we can to reassure you!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!