Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: neuropathy

Thanks

Arsenic poisoning????? Another reason for bottled water.

Biznich :lol: Razzleberry you are coming up with a new language. As a child in my church's small school, I used to try to come up with code for language and feel like I was tough stuff. I came up with calling someone a "fish turd" and that meant the same as the word that starts with bass and ends with turd. My teachers were smarter than I gave them credit and I ended up in big trouble for that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

sick n tired

You may want to rethink the whole "bottled" water thing....chemicals from the plastic leech into the water that you drink...just sayN hahahahaha

Sorry, I drive every one nuts. Just when you think you've something safe and pure to drink or eat, seems there's an article or a study to prove otherwise. :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

We have well water and I worry about contaminants, too, sick n tired - arsenic...yikes! I sure hope your tests for that come out negative.

SITC, I thought the whole worrying about the plastic in bottled water was just another 'red herring' but now I'm reading it all over the place. They said look for the little recycling triangle on the bottom of the bottle (or jar) and if it's a 3, 6 or 7 (I think?!) then it MAY have the bad chemicals in it. (You see 7 in a lot of those Nalgene bottles that are so popular.) Supposed to look for bottles labed with a 5 on the bottom. It's not just bottled water - it's baby bottles, plastic baby food jars, anything in plastic. Who knew? :shock:

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I highly doubt I have arsenic poisoning ...I mean really! Seems to me it just might be another random test that they do because they know not what else to do. Oh well I shall pee in a bottle for 24 hours and what will be will be.

Yes water in plastic bottles ...another thing to worry about. You can be darn sure something we eat, do, wear, consume is going to be bad for us somehow.

On that note I actually did give up all aspertame products and so did hubby and he has noticed a huge decrese in debilitating headaches. I can't say I see any difference in lupus symptoms but at least one of us is benefitting.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Worried Mommy;
    You are more than welcome! Keep us posted!

Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

So I peed in a pot for 24 hours yesterday and took it in today. Do you have any idea how much pee you make in 24 hours!!!?? They tell me it takes 4 days or so to get the results so I'll keep you posted on whether or not I am poisoned

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, I have a bit of an idea how much pee we eliminate in 24 hours (or, at least how much I do) :lol:

Keep us posted!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!