Thread: Sick n Tired...

Thanks

Default Sick n Tired...

Not on the back burner still? How is your Nadia?

Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Default Sick n Tired

Oluwa and family, Sick n Tired is on a road trip. She is driving from Texas to Virginia to pick up her son at the university, and back down home - she says it is an exhausting trip. She may or may not have the strength to log on with the hours of driving. She said she would take her computer with her, but she was not sure she would be able to log on.
    She said (before her trip) that she and Nadia did the annual walk for Lupus, and it sounded like Nadia was full of spunk that day. I asked her if it wasn't too much on Nadia, and a few days later she wrote back that, yes, Nadia admitted that her chest had been bothering her more since the walk. She is scheduled for a CT - next week - I think.
    Sorry to be the one to tell all for her, but even when she gets back, she is likely to be exhausted for a while.
    Also, she was feeling a bit "low" before she left, so I know she will be touched that you all were asking about her.

Susan

Thanks

Thanks for the update Suzique

Let her know she's in our thoughts
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Glad to hear that Nadia was well enough to do the lupus walk. Let's hope the CT scan discovers nothing problematic for her. And, I hope Karen recovers from her long drive. That can be so hard on the body.

Thanks for the update, Suzique. And how are YOU doing?
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Thanks for the update Suzique and do let her know we are thinking of her. keeping her and the family in my prayers, especially while traveling.

Thanks

Coing i late again but I am praying for you and for Nadia. Just wanted you to know.

That is so cool that you both did the walk.

K