Thread: Missing WHL

Thanks

Default Missing WHL

A person just doesnt know how much he misses something until it has been taken away for awhile,, just went through both my rituxan treatments,, man that medrol sure makes a person feel good for a couple of days, hopefully the effects of the rituxan will make ve feel better also,,, anyway just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope every one is well, and a special thanks to Conrad for upgrading the server, hopefully its faster and better for everyone

Terry :lol:
    Fair Oaks California

Blog Entries
    Thanks

All the way from China pages are loading lightning fast.

Thanks

Looks good here too
    Fair Oaks California

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Default Yes!

Yes! WHL is back! I couldn't agree with you more Teroid. I miss everyone here. It's great to see the site back up and running, and the new look is great too. I didn't know how much I like it here, until it was gone. There are some good Lupus support sites out there, but they seem to be rather impersonal and cold when compared to this site, and the people here. Thank you Conrad for getting the site back online, it looks great!

Rob

Thanks

Oh, wow....what a relief! I can't tell you how much I missed you all. Soooo good to see WHL back on line. I watched your blog, Conrad, for news about the site and was happy to know it was on the way. Thanks for the improved function...much faster! I'm anxious, now, for all of our friends to figure out that we're back in business.

Teriod, glad the medrol is working for you - and, I've heard good things bout Rituxan. Keep us posted on how it works.

Rob, I agree...other sites are just not WHL. I honestly feel a relationship with folks here. (And I don't feel like a hopeless geek saying that!) Other places? Not so much.

So...WELCOME BACK WHL....I MISSED YOU!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I just wanted to add my 2 cents to the thread. I haven't posted much lately ..concerns over too much of my private info on the internet ...but I read every day and feel like a part of this family too. I missed you all a lot! There may be other lupus forums out there but none like this one!

I was flaring badly while WHL was gone and sure could have used all your combined wisdom and advice. I too emailed Saysusie ...her mailbox must have been inundated ...and she was gracious as always and replied right away. Such nice people here!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

:lol: :lol: :B-fly:
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hey Teriod...

I know, wasn't it like a day without noise...like while in the car, the windows are down, driving fast, whoosh, whooosh....then you roll them up quickly. Suck in a vacuum all noise is gone. An empty feeling.

I am so glad your prescribed regime is working for you. I pray all good things continue for you...

Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

nfire: nfire: nfire:

There's no place like home....there's no place like home.

Thank you so much for all the hard work to get this site back up and running. It was truly and dearly missed.

There are lupus boards out there...where people get NO response to their questions. It made me ver sad for them. I answered where I could, we are very lucky here to have the accumulated knowledge so no one is left unanswered.

Hugssss to you all, I've missed you very much.
    Oh look ... a cookie