Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob...how ya doing?

Thanks

Rob..hugs...

Don't fade away because of the unknown. Don't let your dreams shrink of enjoying your new life, new home. Our biggest fears are those that never come...so worry not about tomorrow.

Easy said than done. I know...I hurt inside for your disappointed feelings of what may or may not be.

No, it isn't too much to ask. And I will be asking God to see it through for you.

Enjoy today, look forward to tomorrow and don't let things that haven't happen steal your joy, Rob...

Head hugs...squeeze.
    Love,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hugs Oluwa,

How are you doing today? I've not been on much...feeling kind of crumby but I have to go to work tomorrow no matter what.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

So sorry Rob that your app. didn't go better. Please hang in there. Your strength gives others hope and help (me included). I feel so down and depressed at times, finding my way back again though. People like you and others offer support and advice that many of us need and hunger so deeply for. Hang in there, many of us need people like you. Lending you some of my support and gentle hugs........................................ get it? Hope it helps, I found plenty here to share .

Dear Oluwa, is your days any better? Hoping so for you. So many of you here are in my thoughts and prayers :turn-l:

I know I sound all mushy, just in one of my moods again. Forgive me :.)
    Cheryl

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Rob;
    I'm sorry that things did not go as well as you wanted. Sending you warm cyber-hugs of understanding and compassion!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hey you, Rob..

I know it has been only a day....I am still checking in on you.

I hope you didn't shrivel and hide. Possibility news like that is hard to choke down..but remember it is still a question, an if, a maybe, it might, it may not be.

Fear of the unknown is taxing on the mind and spirit....so please focus on other things...live today, enjoy the day...

Thinking of you..hugs
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hey Rob,

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I am thinking and praying for you......I wish that there were something that I could say or do to change things for you.

In Him

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Hi Rob,

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Don't hide too long; you are an inspiration to many on this board.

Sending hugs.

Faith

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Thank you all for your support. It's been a couple of ugly, angry days for me. I have come to the conclusion that I survived a Lupus diagnosis and am still here to talk about it, so I will get through this new diagnosis as well. I have definite CNS involvement, so it's now a matter of finding out what the cause is. I have the MRI tomorrow. Supposedly, that will yield a definitive answer, and point me towards some more tests, and a plan for dealing with this. I've spoken with my family about it now, and they are worried, but know that we've weathered storms before, and this will be no different. Thank you all for your understanding. I'm trying to get caught up reading how all you guys have been doing the past few days. I hope you are all doing ok.

Rob

Thanks

Rob,

I am keeping you in my heart and in my prayers...May God Bless you,

Blessings,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

God will never give us more than we can handle!