Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its Official, Universal Health Care

Thanks

Default Its Official, Universal Health Care

yup, it started today. but theres much debate about whether it will work. the system is very much like what exists in Canada, and the UK. but of course, i doubt its as organised. plus persons who previously were unable to pay the relevant fees will be soaking up all this. i know i will be.

the amount of money i spent just this year is thousands of dollars (couple thousand US$) much of which ive borrowed. so this will be a breath of fresh air.
    suffering from lupus, wish i were living with it, and surviving

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rachie;
    I am so happy to hear this. Please, let us know how you will be able to benefit from the universal health care. I am hoping that it will finally relieve you of some of your burdens!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

That's great Rachie. Even if there are some glitches, it's still help that didn't exist before, and that's a good thing. I hope it can bring you the financial relief and peace of mind you need.

Thanks

I hope it works out well for you and takes some financial burdens off of you!

Good luck!
    Missy

Thanks

Rachie,

I am so glad to hear that you will soon be getting needed medical care.
    That's great!!!
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Congrats Rachie...

That's wonderful...there may be some hiccups...but hopefully once the ball is rolling there will be improvements.

I'm sooo happy for you.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Well, due in part to the recent available health care here, ive just today discovered we now have disability plans available. i guess similar to what Rob has. its not a lot, buyt it does even include housing for some persons. im not sure yet where i stand, but im guaranteed approval for something. i also qualify for grants, and can get contributions towards entrepreneurial activities or school.

nothing is final yet. bureaucracy rules here. it will take time. but at least im comforted knowing i wont be turned down because of my current condition.

im positive about all that s happened in just this week. last week i would never have expected it.

ive been interviewed for a series of articles in the paper. i must admit it might create some interest here as i mentioned the site. and lupus is pretty common, but not necessarily commonly severe.

for now im going to have a long long sleep. this has been a busy week for me. and tomorrow is an all day doctor affair.

Thanks

Wow Rachie,

This is really good news. I am relieved that you are going to get the help you need. I was very worried about you.

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

That's wonderful news!! I really hope it works well; keep us posted about its progress!

Thanks

well, today is my first day examining this new system. i have to go in for some diagnostics, blood tests and such. i having an early start, just in case. i know last week (when it started) it was difficult with crowds. im hoping its calmed down a bit.

so tomorrow i will update how it oes
    (I know i will be way too tired later)