Thread: Hello

Thanks

Default Hello

Hi every one my name is Kishalya Padiachey I'm from South Africa.
    I was diagnosed 3 years ago with sle including vasculitis.
    I have come to terms with the illness and have growen and learnt much.
    At first i was very deppressed especially since using certain medication that increased my weight and gave me hair loss.

Now that i don't let it rule my life. I,ve noticed that this life that we are all living is actually wonderful it's what we make out of it. I have many dreams in which i intend to live. I'm 20 years old and i feel good.

If you feeling down or depressed email me, i've been through it all i know what it's like.

smile more often and you will be suprised at how great you will feel
    from
    Kishalya spadiachey@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Default Re: Hello

Hello Kishalya!!

It's really nice to read a young girl with sush a possitive attitude! Let me tell you that you've got what we need the most, so I know that you will always beat the wolf! I 'm that kind of person that thinks that only with positive attitudes and thoughts we can go through life. I'm 46 yrs and had been suffering all the lupus complications since I was 3 but diagnosed in my twenties. I've learned to live one day at a time , and I really appreciate even the bad days , because if theren't are bad days then I shouldn't appreciate the good ones so much. So welcome my dear friend, and keep thinking the way you do, it will make your path through life more easy and enjoyable!!

"cariņos" from this corner of the planet ( Ft Lauderdale, Florida)

Marinera

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kishalya;
    Welcome to our forum. I am so happy to hear that you have decided to live a positive and affirming life. You are right, our life is what we make it and we are meant to have all that is good and all that is wonderful. So, seek out the good in everything, when you find it, acknowledge it - praise it and then, pass it on. :lol:
    We are also here to offer you comfort, support, and information.
    Again...Welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie