Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teriod! Hello!

Thanks

Default Teriod! Hello!

Hey, Teriod - so good to see your post in reply to one of the new members! How are you? Hangin' in there? I know you've had a tough time. Just want you to know I'm thinking of you.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Hey Jody, I m doin ok now!! things are settling down, just battling the sunshine now,,, how have you been, stayin warm and dry up there I hope,, I got me a big floppy straw hat now and have found helioplex at 85 to coat my self with,, it seems to help alot,,,, now if could get these darn cats under control, i would be just fine

Terry
    Fair Oaks California

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey Teriod;
    I wrote a response to your post in "New Members". Just wanted to say, again, how happy I am to see your posts and to hear that you are doing better!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Teroid,

So glad to see you again. I just saw some of your other posts. I was very worried about you. Your wife seemed to worried. I have been sporadic for the last few months with the illness of one of my daughters, so the last post that I remember responding of yours was that puzzle that you placed around Christmas. Great puzzle, by the way.

breathing a sigh of relief,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

There you are...we wondered, we worried. We spoke with your wife in another thread. Did you decide on the Rituxan? Is the Rituxan working?

Toss the cats a fish...I have only one. Fat, slow... yet the instigator. Always stirring up the dog. She slowly invades the dog space, till the dog gets irritated and leaves. Then the cat slowly waddles in, takes over and curls into the warm place the dog had just left...

Happy Spring...Terry.

It is nice to read you again,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Last night...I woke up to my cat sitting on my head....

That's right...sitting square on my head. So I moved my head to the side and then he flopped on "MY" pillow and stretched out.

Then he suddlent turns into a 300 pound sack of wet clay and I cant budge him off "MY" pillow.

Did you know that cats are "supposed" to lower blood pressure. Hahahaha what they dont tell you is they also deprive you of sleep and steal your stuff. :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Glad you're doing better, Teriod. You've been missed! If you find a way to keep your cats in line, let us all know, huh? One of our cats knocked over my husband's musical instrument (a bass) and snapped the neck right off. (I think I may have posted that story....who knows...fog.....) Anyway, cat's lucky hubby didn't snap HER neck!

Give us an update on the rituxan thing...did you start it? I'm anxious to hear, too.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Aw man.....he seems to be gone again :cry:
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

geez cant a guy get some rest in here!!!!! ,,, so far i havent done the rituxen yet,,, ive heard some good things from people who have been treated with it , but the iv allergy reaction still scares me!! anyway it been taking some time to get it cleared through the va, so ive had time to think about it and slowly titrating down off of prednisone but that in itself is a challenge, the more i drop off, the more the pain increases no matter how slow i come down so im using a lot pain killers these days

I still here suzie(not all of us get big long vacations) :shock: glad to see ya back

got to go now the cats are awake, and i have to hide from them

Terry
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Glad you stopped in to let us know how you're doing- sometimes the pain killers aren't all that bad !