Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girl friend said goodbye on Monday…

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey jeff

That is such a sweet poem that I had to respond, love can be bittersweet and this showed what a great and forgiving person you must be. Love will come your
    way again so dont give up. Your ex didnt deserve you and the right one will come your way and love you with all your ailements and wont leave when times get rough.
    May love continue to inspire your love for poetry. Good luck in the love department, who knows maybe she is right around the corner. lupus can take away a lot from us but true love is untouchable. wishing you all the best. slim

Thanks

Hi Jeff,
    Sorry to hear you've lost your partner you so much adore, which is coming over very strong to we all and such a shame when so many single people are just waiting to meet the right person.

It seems to me and this is my opinion she's left you because she can't come to terms with the illness and may feel she's pressuring you into a position, where she may feel she wants alot of help but may not want to put you into that position in life.

I really hope a nice reconcilliation can happen between you both because if she loves you as much as you do her, it's not that hard to walk away when your hearts lost to someone.

Luv Terri x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jeff,

I feel your heartache! But i am so glad you carried on without her and just know one day love will come into your life again.I am sorry things didnt work out,but so glad you are here.She's lost a good man.I know how love is,the pain it can bring,i think many of us have been there.Just know we are all here and i loved your poem.
    love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hello Jeff,

How are you feeling in yourself since letting the member's know your heart felt experience.

Hugs to you Terri xxx

Thanks

Jeff,

I truely understand and feel where you are coming from. My partner is 35 and I am 42, she has been diagnosed with lupus and she just emailed me saying that she has been quiet because she doesnt think that her life is where she wants it to be... When she is in pain she pushes me away and all I want to do is love her and be there for her. I love her so much and me finding out about lupus has not pushed me away but has made me love her even more because of how strong she is... I am so afraid that she is about to ask me to leave her alone... All I want to do is love her...