Thread: JessyLeigh..Nemo where are you..

Thanks

Default JessyLeigh..Nemo where are you..

Wondering how you are...and how goes life. Thinking of you and missing you..and little Nemo too. I love that fish.. I have the video...I think I mentioned that before.

I do repeat myself a lot and my brother does remind me of it.

Hope you are having good time, good days...Happy Spring Eve...
    Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Im here ive not been on too much its peak here in theme park land and well i havent fared very well Im having a blast but super tired... Its been a multiple personality days, who (like horton) then getting pulled cause my face doesnt heal fast enough to little red riding hood (not being so little at 5'7") lol its been a tiring adventure! however i create my own shade

I am however living proof that tourists (especially foreign ones) will take pictures with anything in a costume and that people need to discipline their children ive never been choked so many times (people pulling my cape over and over and over again attempting to get my attention) however i do get to yell at people all day and they laugh at the fact i don't have to be nice I think to myself everyday... do i really get paid for this???

Thanks

jesseyleigh

You poor thing! Dont they give you an escourt? Folks that run interferance for you when people get too pushy and to make sure you dont pass out.

I have to admint...on my trip to disney I did maul tigger :twisted: couldn't resist...sorry to have to admint that poor thing in that hot furry costume all day in 90 degree weather. Oh to be arial in that fish tail and bikini ... huh?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

No im an actor im not blessed with one its like the crazies on hollywood. But even Ariel is sweating, Ariel and she says its always hot . Its not too hot yet but it is getting there the velvet is a killer in summer (little reds cape is velvet)! Thank goodness its the last week of spring break peak im at 50 hours this week EEK!

Thanks

There you are, Jessey...50 hours...wholly wah and in the sun and heat....

What a fun job though. My brother will be there, near the end of the month for a few days before flying up to see me for 2 weeks...

I've never been to Disney. It is so huge I wouldn't know where to begin. I would probably sit and people and character watch. I watching life in motion

I did go to Sea World eons ago...Shamo. I have snaps of me in my military garb, bootcamp fresh with Shamo in the background. Gosh in an album in the attic. I should dust it if off and take a walk down memory avenue.

Keep cool, keep covered...keep well.
    Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

We are going to Disney World the last week of May.

Not sure how I will fare, but it may be better than last time. My hubby was always upset that I needed to rest. Even I was not sure why I needed to have a nap.

Maybe I'll see you Jesseyleigh. Which park are you located in?

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Jesseyleigh, I always thought characters at Disney World must just about die in those costumes in the heat...now I know! You be careful in that sunshine, OK? Tell the truth: is the job fun most of the time, or would you rather be doing almost anything else? We've been to Disney World several times and I loved it each time. We told our younger son we'd take him on a trip anywhere in the US he wanted to go when he graduated from college. He picked another trip to Disney World...at age 22! Imagine that! (Don't think we was into the Disney characters by that time though..... :lol: )

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I dont work for disney fortunately i work for Universal well maybe fortunately actors are treated so much better at disney than at universal. I would never be able to be a character they make nothing its very sad animated (furrys) make about $8 an hour face makes about $10 and actors only make about $13 (base rate of course). I luckily work in the shade or make my own (my little red cape is amazing that way). My normal job however is at Universal Studios i play the only princess on property with a very big husband and his annoying barn yard best friend . Summer is brutal people often pass out ive not been so unfortunate yet. Its gets to be about 112 in the shade because of all the concrete. Its sad when people have to leave set and guests who think they are dying in shorts get angry and ask them to stay. The stories i could tell!

Having lived however in the area my saving grace at Disney is a guest assistance pass, guest services will give you one i have a no shade and alternate entrance on my pass and it works awesomely. Before you go to the parks i will have to give you all my tips to make it a great trip

Thanks

I would love to hear the tips that you have. Maybe I should pm you.

Stay in the shade,
    Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

sure please do ive figured out disney parks!