Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna change my nic to lumpy...

Thanks

Default Gonna change my nic to lumpy...

just when I think I cant get any lumpier...my body proves me wrong. I HATE Thursdays...I come up with this stuff and I cant make an appointment till tomorrow. There wont be anything available till sometime next week...but the time I get in I'm either covered and out of controll and get in trouble for waiting so long...or it's cleared up and hardly noticable. Grrrrrrrr boohoo whine whine...sigh.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh Lumpy :x

I'm sorry that you are still going through this. Isn't it frustrating to develop something close to the weekend and by the time you see a doctor, you are either scolded for waiting or scolded for wasting their time (because it's cleared up). I tell ya...living with lupus is like living with a catch 22!!!
    I hope you feel better.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Lumpy..

And how are you today...SITC

With us we can put any letter in front of umpy and it would describe us at some point..

Frumpy.
    Rumpy.
    Bumpy.
    Dumpy..............

Today I am Gumby..with a bee
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hey Oluwa,

How are you today Oluwa?

Have you found a new OB/GYN? Schduled for lap to remove the cysts?

You are soooo not:

Frumpy
    Rumpy
    Bumpy
    Dumpy
    or Gumby.

More like: funny, falling off my chair, compassionate, and caring.

Take care,

Faith

PS-"I am still holding Willie shostage for ze cat" as Ava Gabor would say.

Thanks

Faith,

Put your finger down Pookie's throat, you will find Willie there. She eats everything. Styrofoam peanuts, real peanuts which by the way make her throw-up,..she is my Hoover, always vacuuming the kitchen floor. Her and my dog, Riley fight for the crumbs...

She looks like a bird pecking scurrying about the floor, stop, smelling and eating each speck...hummm..yummm..food.

Anything new to eat, she literally does a gag reflex and then chomps down, especially eggs and chicken stuff.

After having a chat-up with the GYN, the PA I decided to stay with her. She is very knowledgeable it is just the staff that makes me feel uncomfortable, the nurses, the receptionist, the wood stained furniture..how do you sanitized that?....But a lovely traditional homey setting of an office, drapes, carpet....historic like.

I posted my pear woes on my thread...I go something like this...I don't think everyone wants to read about my vagina everywhere. If so, all go there. I have no boundaries, I chat up about anything.

Today I am crummy. Crummy lookin'... Hair in a ratty ponytail that I haven't brushed out, last night PJ's still on with my reading glasses on...but I did brush my teeth, and wash my face..

Hugs,
    Crumb-cake Oluwa

Thanks

Oluwa

Only reason I'm washed up today was for the warmth of the shower...I missed two days at work this week and I'm not sure about tomorrow...sigh. On top of that there's an ice stormy on the way.

As if I'm not cold enough already.

Toddling off for a soak in a warm tub, then off to bed. Night night sweet dreams
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

SITC and Oluwa: I hope you're both having better days today. Sun shining here, and spring is trying hard to make an appearance, but it's gonna' be single-digits here again tonight. Grrrrrr. I hope the ice storm didn't happen SITC - that's the absolute worst weather for me.

I'm going to buy some potted spring plants to put all over my house this weekend - it's gotta' make me THINK it's warming up - maybe you should do that, SITC?

Oluwa, it's not the outside that counts, right? I'm in wrinkled jeans and a grubby old man's sweater (hmmmm....is it the sweater that is a man's, old and grubby, or is it a grubby old man...??)

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Tanks jody,

The ice wasn't as bad as they said it would be. The roads weren't bad but walking was horrid.

When I got to work my car was glassed over with ice. But by noon it had turned to rain. So YAH!

Last night at 3 am what ever this was broke. I woke up in a heavy icky sweat. By morning my bp was back to normal. All in all I'm feeling much better and I can sleep in tomorrow and be lazy as nothing is open

Have you rested up from your trip yet?

And how is Oluwa and her dancing pear today?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Oooooooh....walking on ice is so scary. My husband bought me these Yaktraks. Like tire chains for your shoes They are these black rubber grids with steel wires wrapped around strategic places. Slip them on the soles of any shoes (except Mukluks - they don't work well on soft soled shoes) and you can walk on any ice. The steel wire thingies dig into the ice and give you great traction. I recommend you take them off before you step into a building with slippery tiles, though! Kind of have the opposite result...Not good!

Hope you rested up, SITC.

Oluwa, how are you today?
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

SItC is there still ice? I hate walking in that stuff.

It snowed here two weeks ago,(which was an oddity) I saw pix, but never got out in it. I was in the ICU with Nadia. The view was beautiful We did enjoy watching the snowflakes from the window. We get ice here upon occasion, but not very much snow.

I think that spring has sprung, here, now.

I hope that it warms up there soon, SITC, and you are not as lumpy, today.

Oluwa...I was relieved to hear that your teeth were brushed. Lol I do hope that you will be feeling better, soon.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost