Thread: Oluwa how are you feeling?

Thanks

Default Oluwa how are you feeling?

I hope your not hurting and just off nibbling on chocolate

Soft hugs.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Eat some chocolate for me and have a pain free day. Hope everything is good and IT is giving you a break.
    Cheryl

Thanks

mmm...chocolate...I think that can heal just about anything...

Actually, the Aztecs thought that there was something medicinal about it...or did they think that it was an aphrodiziac....I can't remember...sort of foggy.

Hope that you have a peaceful night, Oluwa.

In him,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Here I am...almost my old self...tired but feeling bright.

Chocolate, such a balance between sweet and salty. That reminds me one day I came to the Internet to research hot, spicy hot chocolate and forgot. Doesn't it sound good..like Jalapeņo Jelly another favorite...a balance for the all the taste buds to dance to..

I had a restless night because of my legs. They hadn't bothered me in months that I even stored my Requib. I dug it out of my plastic bin in my droggy state. Crawled back to bed, reset Saysusie's CD and finally I went to sleep...

I feel kind of weird tweaking out a few days ago and now I am talking about chocolate. Ah the ability to heal a sad heart and mend a crazed mind...

If I used a band-aid for all my ouchies I would be a mummy...instead, my husband's head hugs, Saysusies song's, friends with IT words of care and concern...a down blanket, big deep inhale and a pill a viola almost like new...

I still can't find my socks, SITC...

Happy Tuesday,
    Oluwa