Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browneyedgirl..Suzique...Teriod..and others

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Browneyedgirl..Suzique...Teriod..and others

I am missing some family members again. Has anyone heard from them?
    Are there others that we've not heard from?
    Any one have any news on Teriod?

I pray that all is well for each member who has not been able to be here with us.

Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I know where Suzique is...she had a terrible fall and broke her heel, ankle and middle finger and is it the midst of a flare...

Hopefully soon she will be able to join us..

Wishing her wellness, and soon,
    Oluwa

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ouch! Here's hoping that she gets well soon! That must have really really hurt!

Hope the others see this and get in touch soon so we can all stop worrying about them ~leaves hugs for all~
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just heard from Browneyedgirl. She is also in the midst of a terrible flare which has also wreaked havoc on her emotionally. She asks for our prayers as she is finding it difficult to beat this depression. I let her know that she was both loved and missed and that we would, indeed, keep her in our prayers.

I am so sorry to hear about Suzique "If it ain't one thing its another!"
    I hope that she heals quickly, we miss her.

Still nothing from Teriod, I am very concerned.

St. James has also had a set back and he is finding it very difficult to remain positive. He apologizes to everyone if, in his pain and frustration, he may have been curt or abrupt at any time. He has been suffering tremendously for more than a year now and feels that he is at the end of hope and the end of fighting. I let him know that we will never give up on him, that we truly understand how the complications of this disease can drive a person to frenzy and that he was already forgiven.

I hope that we hear from our other missing family members, even if it is just to let us know how they are.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

St James..

I've never notice you to be abrupt at anytime in any post. I can't imagine it.

I know you have had a setbacks, physically and mentally. I noticed your update has disappeared. I hope it isn't because you felt your words were abrupt or that your pain has taken you out the positive place you had found. It happens to all of us.

Sometimes we can't do all the carrying, sometimes we have to let others carry us. Let us help you to find your positive place again...as you have helped many of us..

You've been through so much big guy...you'll find that place of contentment, through moments of solace, through your music, your love for your wife...your dogs. You'll find it again..

In Gods name I ask him to keep you near, keep you from fear St. James...Amen.

Head hug,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Browneyed Girl...

If I could I would color your world with yellows, oranges, purple and greens. Or a hundred a gazillion times even better, look outside your door. God's beauty is there, it is everywhere...His hand is waiting for you...

Don't hide too long...when we do it becomes our normal. Come talk with us girls. I'll help beat your depression with my ugly stick...

Head hugs full of love and many prayers to keep you well,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Browneyedgirl,

I'll join Oluwa's gang and fight your depression too. You don't have to do it alone.

Thanks

St. James: You are always an inspiration - never doubt it. I hope you find a source of strength here - I know we gain strength from you. You are in my prayers - I ask God to give you what you need, as you've given to so many others.

Browneyedgirl, my heart aches for you, Friend. Depression is such a covert enemy - sneaking into all of the dark corners of our lives; oozing in and out of tender spots, whenever you feel vulnerable. But there is hope out there, Browneyedgirl, and sunshine, and flowers, and music and friends who love you. Flares pass...pain lessens...symptoms diminish (yeah, they may not go away for good, but....for a while.) Please know that we love you...and the heavens are flooded with prayers for your well being.

Suzique - ooohhhhh...I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. Good grief, that sounds painful. Soft and gentle hugs to you, dear girl. I hope you heal soundly.

Joyd
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa;
    St. James did remove some of his posts because he felt he had been inappropriate and a bit unappreciated. However, he and I have talked through this and he no longer feels that way. He is, however, still very depressed and tired of fighting what seems like an unbeatable foe. We will continue to keep him in our hearts and our prayers!

Our prayers also go out to Browneyedgirl to help her through this storm and to let her know that she is loved!

Our precious Suzique is back and we embrace her, even though she is not able to stay long, she is back and that is what is important!!

Each of our members are important and every absence is felt by everyone, regardless of the length of their absence or the reason, they are missed when they are away!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Saysusie,

All his words matter, everyones does...they are us. I am sorry he felt that way, even for a second, or a day. I am sorry St. James.

When you speak with St. James tell him we appreciate him very much. I appreciated his feelings, through his strength helps us to find our own. I was grateful for his disability post, I referred it to another family member and poof it was gone.

Tell him he is my prayers..and I will pray he beats the foe...

Head hug St. James...

Love,
    Oluwa