Thread: Been awhile.....Update

Thanks

Default Been awhile.....Update

Just wanted to give a little update on me.

I have missed coming to this site. Had some issues with my computer. Then had some problems with my hands. I now have a new computer and my hands and arms are okay now for the time being.
    I am doing better. The excruciating pain is not there much anymore. My fatigue still gets me but now I can do a sinkfull of dishes from start to finish w/o needing a break.
    I have a cane for walking any distance past my front porch, still need to use a mobility scooter or wheelchair to do any shopping. My Hubbyman does the shopping and cooking still but I can occasionally help with dinner.
    I pretty much stay at home because I fear getting to worn out, hurting terribly afterwards and it just seems to take so much effort on my part and the part of my family to get me out and going.
    I was going to start doing som e water exercises in the pool but have been deterred by the prep of getting there. Seems just getting dressed is a major accomplishment.

I just wanted to thank you all for a place that I can come and not have to explain myself.

Love Kasey

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kasey;
    So good to hear from you. Yes, it has been a while. I'm glad that you are doing better in some aspects. I do hope that you continue to try to get out to do some water aerobics. Getting out and being with people and exercising might just do wonders for you. I understand that the preparation is daunting, but do consider trying it anyway.
    I hope that things continue to get better for you and I hope that we get to hear more from you here. You were missed and we are glad that you're back!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi, Kasey. Nice to hear from you again! It's good to hear that you're able to do a bit more now. Hope that continues for you. We are all so fortunate to have this wonderful forum to come to, Kasey (thank you Saysusie!) and not have to explain ourselves! It's a blessing....
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."