Thread: Thanks so much for listening

Thanks

Default Thanks so much for listening

I want to thank all of you for your feed back on the personality changes that I have been going threw. I have to realize that this last year has been pretty bad.
    I had to quit nursing school with 2 semesters left to go, i was sick with auto immune hept., RA fibro. and SLE. I had a bad doc that almost killed me when I had the hep. I moved to louisianna.

I had a hard time realizing that I had to get threw the death of my career in nursing, the changes that I feel physcally and mentally, not being able to plan any thing because I hurt and Iam exhaused. I guess I have to allow my self to grieve for what I lost. I do know Iam thankfull to be alive .I was so close to death this past summer.

Thanks again for your feed back

Ethanandrew

Thanks

You've had such a number of losses - you would have to be 'superwoman' not to have some personality changes! So many here understand what you've gone through, and know how hard it is for you. But, I think you've probably seen that many have found a way to come out on the other side with a whole new plan. You will too...I'm sure of it. But it takes time. In the meantime, allow youself to grieve and come here whenever you need someone to yell at, cry to, laugh with or just to listen. Big hugs to you.....

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

With all of the ordeals that you've gone through, I think that you are doing a great job of coming through it. There are many who have not done as well as you and have not suffered as much as you.
    As Mnjodette said, we truly understand and are here to support you and to give you comfort. It is necessary that you grieve your losses, it is part of the process of moving forward. You cannot move forward until you have come through the grief. Come to us at any time and we will always be here to help you!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!