Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My daughter has a mass in her chest

Thanks

Default My daughter has a mass in her chest

The Dr found a large mass in my daughter's sternum, or chest. (I have been taking her to doctors for months, but all we got was nothing.) The pulmonologist met with us. After reviewing her cat scan and what the radiologist found he believes that it is lymphoma.....biopsy is Wed.
    She also has pericarditis.
    sweats
    fever
    pain in her chest
    weight loss
    pale

Words can't describe what we are feeling at this time....a personal nightmare...we lost a child 11 years ago, can't do this again...I want to die.

I can't stop shaking....pain,deep pain...Oh God No
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

That is news no parent would ever, ever want to hear. I cannot imagine how you feel right now. I am so sorry. You and your daughter wll be in my thoughts. And I hope, very much, that this will be treated, and defeated.

Rob

Thanks

Hi Sick 'n Tired!

I am SO, SO, SO, SO sorry to hear about your daughter! :cry: But God will grant both you and her the strength to get through this! I'm keeping you and your daughter in my every thought and prayer...

Let us know how the biopsy goes.

Lots and lots of love and support
    IloveHistory

Thanks

sick n tired

Your poor poor family.....hugs to you all ... will keep you in my thoughts. What is the next step? Have they said?

Thanks

Sick n tired - there are no words to tell you how sorry I am that you and your family must go through this. What unimaginable pain you must be feeling. Please know that there will be a chorus of prayers said on your families behalf from many on this forum, asing God to give you all the strength you need to overcome this new challenge. Please let us know what you learn.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Sick-in-tired,

I can not even imagine what you and your family are going through right now. But I have already prayed that all is well in the mighty name of JESUS. I also prayed that GOD give you strength, hope, faith, and most of all healing for your daughter. Remember GOD is still in control and we are all here standing and believing with you. I hope that you will feel our prayers and support.

Please keep up posted.

Thanks

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks

Praying as well

Thanks

My heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for your daughter and your family. Please keep us posted.
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sick-n-tired;
    I know, only too well, the fear that you are experiencing and the pain that it has caused. Both you and your daughter are in my prayers.
    There are some very good aggressive treatments for Lymphoma's, all of which have had promising prognosis. I know that it is difficult to accept all of this right now, but I want to tell you to keep your faith, keep your hopes, see your daughter with you 10, 15, 20 years from now. Keep that image in your heart and do all that you can to make that image a reality.
    We are here for you, and for your daughter. We are all praying for you both!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!