Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FYI...

Thanks

Default FYI...

I'm in the middle of home reno...so I may be on the missing list for a few days. I'll be popping in and out but staying at a hotle while things are finished. Stay safe all hugs.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sits-inthe-corner:
    Best of luck on your remodel. Please let us know how it turned out! See you when you get back :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Yes, let us know how it turns out!

You are SOOO lucky staying in a hotel while you're doing that. I've lived through "live in" remodels. AKA dust and fume he**...
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Congrats on the remodel and enjoy the change of scenery (hotel) for a while.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hope it all goes well. Don't be gone too long!

Thanks

Oh, look..its a cookie...

How long is long?

Enjoy the daily cleaned sheets, peppermint patty (toothpaste) free sink and the fresh roll of TP's.

Do they turn down or just turn up the sheets?

Head hug,
    Oluwa

Thanks

:lol: It was just for over night...it's 10:43 here now, and we are back..but no bathroom till just past noon...still have to stay off the floor. LOL hmmm I might have go down the road for a potty break. something about "knowing" there is no available washroom...increases the need.

It was strange sleeping in the hotel room. I missed my cat. I usally get several cat scans through the night. I actually woke up a few times wondering where he was.

We are expecting a snow stormy here today....I'm supposed to be going to an old friends house for supper tonight. We've been friends since I was 13 yrs old. We sort of lost contact but I bumped into her husband a few weeks ago and since have reconnected. I sure how the weather doesn't get in the way.

Rob how did you make out with the new mouth piece? Any problems this morning?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Hi Sits_in_the_Corner!

Good luck with your remodel and let us know how it goes!

Keep well!

Thanks

Well...the bathroom is almost done. It's painted. The heated floor is installed The toilet is back in...Yeeha! The sink will go back in tomorrow and a few touch ups with paint and so forth. I decided to put the heating floors in the bathroom because the floor need replacing anyway and it's the coldest room in the house. It's also a very small room and they have those do it your self kits.

I cant turn the heat on for a few days. But I'm very excited. I have arthritis in my feet as well as every where else LOL I'm hoping this will make my mornings a lettle less painful.

Sigh, the trade off will be kicking the dog and cat out of the bathroom ... there's just not room for all of us lol.

I swear I am done with reno for a few months. This home owner stuff is for the birds. I'm at the point with this place, than anything done to it is for resale value. There is going to come a day when I cant stay in this house any more and it's got to be up to snuff so it can be sold.

The next major projects are bringing the electrical up to grade and then the chimney need to be replace...can ya hear me crying...yikes. But this is all stuff that has to be done.

Trying not to stess about this stuff. I sort of regret going for the heated flooring...but at the same time it will ben awfully nice too.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ooooooh, heated floors sound sooo nice. Especially in the bathroom!
    You are almost finished with your remodel....we are just beginning. We will be doing major remodeling downstairs and, like you, may have to spend a few nights in a hotel. In a way, I am excited.....in other ways, I am dreading it.

I am glad that you are almost done with yours so that you can relax and enjoy it. How much longer for the chimney and the electrical?

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!