Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood vessel in my eye?

Thanks

Oh Jody,

I hope your eye is better. I am sorry to hear you are having problems
    with your eye. Have you seen the optometrist?

I hope you are seengin him soon.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

Actually, Faith, it's a lot better already. Still some ugly-red there, but it's already much less. So that's a good thing! Called my eye doc and his nurse said that these things are very common; usually have no specific cause, and go away on their own. Unless it's painful or causes a change in vision, it's nothing to worry about. She said I could come in, but my doc was not there. Once she told me it was not anything to worry about, I figured I'd just wait it out. I see my rheumatologist on Tuesday and she may have some input (re: whether or not it might be lupus related.) I was worried it would take a long time to go away since I'm on prednisone. I only wish my bruises would go away that fast!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Jody

I'm so glad that your eyes are clearing up quickly...hugssss now dont do that again :lol:
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Never again, SITC! Funny...my 7 year old granddaughter sleeps with me when she visits and when I told her about my eye she said "I didn't poke you in your sleep, Nana...it wasn't me!" Cute....

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."