Thread: Teriod and Beautifulbeluga

Thanks

Default Teriod and Beautifulbeluga

Have I just missed their posts. Did they post they would be gone and I missed it...or forgot. Anyway, anyone know how they are doing?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

We received several posts from Teroid's wife asking us to pray for him as his health was declining. We've not had an update from her and I am continuing to hold him up in my prayers. Previously, when we were missing Teriod, he sent me a PM stating that he had been lurking about, but not posting much. I hope and pray that the latter is what is occurring now.

The last post from Beautifulbeluga was in December 10, 2007. In that post, she was welcoming Browneyed girl back after her lengthy absence. She had posted, prior to December, that she had "two bionic knees" and was doing quite well. I do hope that she is continuing to do well and that she will be back with us soon.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I frequently see that Teriod is browsing the forum, but not posting. (Could be Teriod's good wife, too.) So, he is keeping tabs on us. Hope all is well with both he and Beautifulbeluga.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."