Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep Apnoea/hypopnoea Syndrome

Thanks

After I asked the question and sent it I realized that you have a national health program over there. I hope that the next 7 weeks go by fast for you. You would think that they would want to get the cpap machine to you faster, because of the possibly serious side affects of not having one.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Exactly my fears Karen!
    The part that really gets me is the eight months it took them to review the tape and readings from all the sensors and finally give me a diagnosis. But oh well, at least I have one for that problem, now I just need one for the rest!
    ~snugs~
    C x
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

Honestly Numpty,

It is beyond me why it would take that long to review the tapes. We are having a problem just getting some tissues biopsied in a timely fashion and we don't have a National Health plan going. It would be worse if we had one. Nadia would be dead and buried before they got around to reading the bioply.

I believe that they are now going to send the tissues to the Mayo clinic. This happens to be one of the best in the land and if anyone can tell us what's wrong then they can. Hopefully in a timely fashion.

I am glad that at least you now have the diagnosis and can go forward. I just wonder if it is so dangerous then why do they make you wait?

Take care,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Its always a catch 22. Here I don't have to pay but I have to wait. My boyfriend threatens to take me to the states but there I'd have pay. I can't decide which is better although at the moment I'm kinda stuck here as my ex husband would never let me take the kids to live in an other country even though he can go two weeks without seeing them or even calling them. Drives me nuts!

Hope that you get Nadia's biopsy's seen to soon and that you get answers of the better kind. I'm keeping everything crossed and make sure you let us all know as soon as you do!

Keep smiling

C x
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

Hey Numpty,

Have you asked your ex? Stupid question, I know. In my state, there are some laws if the ex doesn't see them or pay support for a certain amount of time, then it changes the contract and the parent can move or even apply for termination of rights. Of course that would only be done if there were a spouse that wanted to adopt them.
    We adopted two teens who needed someone who wanted them. That was how we were able to go about the termination. The drug mom left the state and never called or sent support for a year and a half. The loser dad signed his rights away in leau of paying child support. Well they have parents now who are willing to go the extra mile for them. We try to tell them that they are worth it and loved all the time.

Take care...I will pray for that situation

Thanks

numpty
    try not to fret to bad, I have had a cpap for about five years, it is a bit of a neusance however I do believe I get better sleep with it.
    unrelated subject; can somebody clue me in to what the BBCode is?