Thread: Depressed half empty...

Thanks

Default Depressed half empty...

When ya have enough people picking away at you...you can go from happy go lucky to empty and cold very quickly. That's how I feel. The last couple of days I dont feel like there's anything I can do right. And my usual up beat happy humous self feels quite abused.

Hope I snap out of it soon. Thanks for letting me vent.

Thanks

Hi sits in the corner,

Sorry to hear that you are down.
    You can vent anytime....sometimes this is the only way to get it out.

I am sure that you can do many things right, and others should not be so critical.

I hope that today brings with it renewed hope and confidence as well as a gag for those causing you this pain.

Praying for a half full day,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hey there,

I know how you feel, there was a point where friends, wife to be, customers, and my own family members seemed to gang up on me all at once. And so many people angry at me over such little things. Well, the friends, wife to be, and customers are all gone. I'm lucky to just have a few family members who are understanding, and realize getting angry at me for things I cannot help does me, and them, no good. I guess what I'm saying is find those in your life who really understand, and put them front and center in your life. My situation was so bad, that I was seriously considering suicide at one point. People don't realize how toxic their picking away can be for us. Don't be afraid to just be "a jerk" sometimes. I'm like you, happy go lucky, love to laugh, but sometimes you just need to put on a stern angry face, and put people in their place. I hate being that way, but sometimes self preservation is more important. Hang in there, PM me if you need to, I'll be online most of the day doing Ebay stuff, so I'll check in here from time to time.

Rob

Thanks

Gentle hugs to all of you!

So glad we can lean on each other here during the dark days - and this winter has had so many of them.

Vent away - we'll send support and cyber hugs to each other and will all be the stronger and happier for the mutual support.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Default Thanks you...

I try not to let dark thoughts eat up my mind. But they are there. I dont want to voice them to my family and I've become isolated from my friends for what ever reason. I think they dont know what to say to me. Plus when ever I make plans to spent time with them. Something comes up. I'm sure this will pass...it was a really rotten week. Just a bunch of little nit picky things and misdirected finger pointing that aggrivated an already depressed state of mind.

I really don't know how to snap out of...so I'll fake it till I make it. I've heard that some medications can bring about depression...I'm thinking life can bring about depression. On the other hand there's plenty around to enjoy in life....I need to find some of those things.

Spring would be nice....I could use a dose of spring right now.

What's invisible and smells lik carrots.

Bunny farts

Thanks

SIT Corner,

So, who are these hen peckers, would you like me to have a word with them. I will...g-r-r-r-r-r-r.

I know the hole very well. Do you see my named carved in the walls? And my make shift calendar...ah many days in the hole.

Key to get out...
    Focus on something you like, you can do...
    Breathe and feel each breath in and each out.
    Stretch.
    Each a box of Hersheys Plain Choco Bars. Ya know the 6-pack.
    Snip the first seam in the butt of the pants of the person who is being a butt.
    Buy many bouquets of Tulips and Daffodils..in season at your local market and cut the flower tops off.
    Take a warm shower, quick spritz with cold water when done. Slather on lotion and some soft two piece P.J.s
    Break some dishes.
    Rip a phone book.
    Watch March of the Penguins.
    Make a prank call to the hen peckers.
    Head to Dairy Queen and get a Chocolate twist dipped in Cherry.
    And break.. okay, just sprain the fingers that have been pointing to you.

Here' my hand...grab it...
    Head hug,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Default Awwww Oluwa

you are soooo sweet thank you...that made me laugh...now where did I put my scissors :lol:

Thanks

Running with scissors? Feeling risky?
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

SIT Corner, people can be such pills, can't they? And God knows we already have plenty of pills to deal with. :lol: Hey, we're here to pick you up (we hope) and not to pick AT you...come see us whenever you need a dose of 'we understand.' I once had a therapist friend who told me that it's very easy to get led into 'negative self-talk', particularly when somebody else is doing a good job of feeding us a lot of negative 'crud'. He said to examine that stuff and pick it apart - like you would a campaign promise! (timely, huh?) Know the lies for what they are and then tell yourself the truth. I'm NOT lazy; I'm NOT making this up; I DO everything I can...or whatever you need to. Sounds really simple, but it really makes a difference. I think you have the right idea: fake it til you make it. In the meantime, kick a little booty...it'll do ya' good!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."