Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TINY BUBBLES by Dean Martin

Thanks

Default TINY BUBBLES by Dean Martin

Tiny bubbles in the wine,
    Make me happy, make me feel fine,
    Tiny bubbles make me warm all over
    With a feeling that I'm gonna love you 'til the end of time.......

Okay, There is something weird going on with me...in the valley below.

My urine is bubbly..a mass of bubbles usually in groups the size of a quarter. Oh, about three bunches... I had notice that for some time, thought that it was from my tiny Niagara Fall...

But as of late, while sitting, walking, minding my business my urethra has become a bubble maker...

I also feel bloated but not I don't have the visual of being bloated or feel bloated to the touch...just my hard lard there. Maybe achy, but without pain..crampy..or maybe it is just bubbles popping..

Anyone ever been diagnose with Pnematuia? Passage of gas in the urine. After surfing that could be a possiblity...

I was just treated for a UTI...with the regime that got rid of the H. Pylori.

I feel so dirty, that I don't even want to touch myself as if I was a thing and when picked up, you would go..eeewww...whas dat?

Mrs. Bubbles.
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Oluwa, I remember others posting that "foamy urine" was an indicator of kidney issues. Hopefully Saysusie or one of the others with similar experiences will jump in on this.

Or could it be a reaction from the meds you took to get rid of the UTI???

Hugs - and hope all is OK.
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa;
    My first guess would be that you are leaking protein in your urine, which indicates kidney involvement. Especially since you say that your UTI has cleared up and since you say you feel bloated. Also, what type of medication did you take for your UTI? Some medications for UTI can cause foamy or bubbly urine.
    Foamy urine may also be caused by bilirubin (a yellow breakdown product of normal heme catabolism {one of the functions in the body relating to the metabolism of oxygen}. Its levels are elevated in certain diseases and it is responsible for the yellow colour of bruises and the brown colour of feces. Bilirubin reduction in the gut leads to a product called urobilinogen. Urobilinogen is then oxidized to urobilin which is excreted in the urine)in the urine (bilirubinuria), pneumaturia (air bubbles in the urine) due to a fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two epithelium-lined organs or vessels that normally do not connect), or drugs, as I mentioned above, such as pyridium and other medications used for UTI.
    If none of these are the case, consider this: if it is very cold where you are and the toilet water is cold, this could cause your urine to foam when it meets the water. But, given the other symptoms you mentioned, I would suggest that you talk to your doctor to get another urinalysis.

Let us know what your doctor says....keep us posted!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thank you Hatlady and Saysusie...

I was taking a PREVPAC...4 pills two times a day. It included an acid-reducing drug called Prevacid and two antibiotics called amoxicillin capsules, USP and BIAXIN® Filmtab® (clarithromycin tablets, USP).

I was also reading about the fistula, abnormal connection...between the urinary tract and intestines...HUmm, wondering is that why I had two UTI's recently, before during my 46 years none...

My last urinalysis was about 3 weeks ago, when the UTI was detected but no mention of protein at that time....

Temp here lately has been between 60 -70 by day and oh, no lower than 40 by night. Inside, due to my private summers about 65 with the help of our A/C during the day.

Monday I have an appointment with a Women's Center...I will tell her of it too and request to give a sampling.

I hope it is the toilet water...and not a, oh gee what I always wanted gift from IT.

Tata, enjoy the day you two.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Default Oluwa

Hope your feeling well today. Keeping my eyes crossed for your appointment on Monday. Gentle ((((hugs))))

Thanks

SIT Corner,

Cross eyes....chuckling out load.

Thank for the well wishes, and how are you doing today?

Head hug,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Oluwa,

I will be praying for you. Please let us know what the doc says.

In fervent prayer,

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Karen,

I sure will tell all. Thanks for having a talk with Him...

Head hug,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Its the least I can do, Oluwa, when you keep giving me head hugs.

{{{Big head hug back at you}}}{{{squeeze}}}}

Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Oluwa...doing much better ty...had a good night sleep...it's saturday...what more can I say. lol