Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sudden Tiredness...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi angel,

my fatigue also hits me like a brick. I can be doing fine, and then all of a sudden, I need to find a place to sit and preferably to lie down. I get irritable, need my bed.....act like a baby.

hope you have a great day.

phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

It seems allot of us have to deal with this. Im giggling at...you act like a baby.....i so understand this, i think it must come as a package lol I used to have it bad at work. Mmmm not a good place to be when it hits.How do i explained my feet stomping to customers lol Once i went to lie down in a dark office that was 'nt being used.Can you imagine the horror i felt when my collegue come in to see if i was ok.....2 hours had passed and i was dreaming.....at work. Good job i stopped working really.

Angel.xx

Thanks

I'm having those episodes too right now. I get nausated and feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't lay down. If I don't lay down, I have passed out before. I've been telling my doctors about it and they just look at me funny because when I'm in their office I seem just fine. They just don't understand that this stuff comes out of no where instantly.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Bama, well we understand you. Doctors are a strange species. You keep posting here and tell us when it happens.It will help us all.

LOve
    Angel.xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi angel,

I have woken up before and had to check a couple of clocks. I had been sleeping for 2 hours, and thought it was only about 15 minutes. I am glad that I don't live in a glass house....the neighbors would be a hoot watching me walk around the house looking at different clocks.

we have to laugh whenever we can.
    phyllis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

god i so kkno how you feel here,

im shattered but got nothing to show for my day...........whens it bed time?
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heya SitC

I had that trouble too and even got so far as falling asleep in bus shelters while waiting for the bus and also once while waiting to cross the road on a sunny day. Sun was so bright I shut my eyes for a second and nearly fell face first into the traffic. That was the point I decided to ask the doctor about it and got sent for a sleep study et all. Turns out I have Sleep Apnoea (or however you spell it) and I stop breathing 14 times per hour during the night. I didn't think it would be that as I don't snore but all the machines say that apparently I do.

Is horrible having to sleep with a mask on though.. and then an eye mask when I have a migrane.. I feel like see no evil, speak no evil... all I need now are some ear plugs and I can be all three monkeys in one!!!

Hope you get yourself sorted out soon girly!

Numpt
    x
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

Wow...I am new to this group but when I read this it was BLAM!!! That is me! I did that today...have done it a lot this past 6 months and it is so hard to have to plan a day when you have things you have to go do and you are hoping that your body will make it. Nothing worse then getting in your car thinking...should I nap here for awhile or do you think you can make it home.
    Yep...and sleeping at night. Right! Seems like I never do that...like right now.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi tishka,

I know exactly what you mean. I will get in my car and sit for a minute deciding if i have the energy to go where i had planned. I have gotten out of my car, came back inside, and went to bed. It is so hard not to beat yourself up over this craziness...but we can't let it get us down.

i try so hard to laugh when this happens....but sometimes i can't find the humor.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hi

Hi and welcome Tishka.

I am glad you found this site and glad can relate to some of these posts. At one time, i too thought it was only me.But since coming here, i know now some of my symptoms are actually happening to many others. At one point i thought maybe i am just lazy.But no......im tired, very tired like everyone here.....big difference from being lazy. Sometimes, people still say, you know when they say things so they think it will help you like.....you need to get back to work, go to the gym, get back into a routine.OMG.If could do just one of them id be so happy id go back to work lol. Until you experience such fatigue,absolute tiredness where your body tells you ''STOP RIGHT NOW'' they will never understand. But we all certainly do
    So welcome.xxxx

love
    Angel.xxx