Thread: hey every1

Thanks

Default hey every1

hey all. this is ayasha. im 18 years old. i was diagnosed with SLE when i was in the 8th grade. having lupus is VERY hard. living with it, is so stressfull and depressing at times because i am not that old. nways i hope this forum is helpful and i hope to meet many new people.
    -Ayasha-

Thanks

Hey Ayshi..nice to meet you...I am Oluwa.

Hope no more, you have found it...a place with many, many , all...who are filled with love, compassion, information, kindness, humor, young, old, men, women to meet.

I would like to welcome you with open arms..hugs. Browse, share you experiences, many young women here and the rest of us are young at heart..er ah, 46 years old here...I have SLE too....

Graduating this year? College this summer?

Make yourself at home, ask, jump in, start a thread, add to a thread.

Looking forward to reading more of you,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Hey Ayshi123,

Welcome to our forum. I can only imagine what a challenge it would be to deal with Lupus at 18 years old. All of us seem to learn from one another.

Oluwa said it all. We are here filled with love, compassion, information, kindness, young at heart and older at heart. I hope you meet some new friends and are chatting in no time at all.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

Ive been exactly where you are i was diagnosed in 8th grade also i managed to graduate college and am now working (smart working) but its rough to do college. Please dont be a stranger most likely ive been through it too so i can offer some advice!

Thanks

Default thanx u guys :)

thanx for the warm welcome. Believe me I am so happy that I found this forum because I'm the kinda person who doesnt like to tell everyone that she has lupus or explain what it is. But its different here. We all have something in common and I feel much comfortable.
    -Ayasha-

Thanks

Ayasha,

Michigan..Troll or Upper? I was born a Upper...

Me, I don't mind talking about Lupus. I am Oluwa and I am a Lupie. or really anything, but I find I don't chat it up outside this forum because it makes people who do not have IT uncomfortable. They cringe or topic change. Makes for a dull afternoon for them.

I happy you found comfort here...isn't it great, someone like you, similar at the touch of a finger tip....

Be well and post often,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Ayasha :lol:
    Well, you've already met some of our family members here and you've seen how kind, welcoming, comforting, understanding and caring they are. That is only the tip of the ice burg here. There are many, many more family members who are just as kind, welcoming, comforting, understanding and caring as the ones you've met.
    I wanted to add my "welcome" to the ones you've received and let you know that we are here for you whenever you need us. There will always be someone here to help you in any way that we can. As Oluwa (my angel) has said, we have members here from every walk of life, of every age and from almost all corners of the world. You are in good company and you are certainly never alone!!
    I'm glad that you found us and that you've joined us!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

wow u gave me alot of hope. bcz i have actually been worrying alot lately about going to college and getting my dream job. i want to become a pediatric nurse but i am having some doubts, for nurses walk alot and my knees, in the last two years have been through surgery and the results arent THat great. Nways thas good to know you accomplished all that and not let lupus get in the way.
    (this is to jesseyleigh)
    -Ayasha-