Thread: Hi!(^_^)

Thanks

Default Hi!(^_^)

Hello, from this corner of the world! 8)

My nick is Marinera, I live in Florida , 46 yrs old. I've been diagnosed with lupus for more than 20 yrs now, but living with its complications since I was 3 ( kidney problems ). actually I'm going through a flare up(7 month in it now), which is kind of depressing, but trying to ignore the most of it, ops: not easy eh!!! I had benn receiving cytoxan pulses , prednisone, quinine, and bla, bla.... guess you all know about it, I had most of the complication( Nephritis, thrombophlebitis, pulmonary embolism, Heart attack) and side syndromes (Fibromyalgia, Rynaud's, sjogrens, Antiphospholipid, ect , ect ) that SLE bring to our life, so I learn to handle them , so my family won't notice and worry more than what they should. Surfing through the net I found this forum, which seems very interesting, hope to share my experience and learn from yours.

read u all later!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Marinera:
    Welcome to our forum :lol: You've been living with this disease as long as I have. However, you have had more complications than I.
    I know all about trying to keep those who love you from worrying too much and, at the same time, trying to deal with flare-ups! It is unfortunate that Lupus always has to travel with companions (Fibromyalgia, Raynauds, Sjorgens, preicarditis, pulmonary hypertension, etc. etc. etc.) But, as you said, we continue to try to deal with them as best we can and do all that we can to maintain a normal life!
    I hope that we can be a place where you find understanding, acceptance, information and support!!
    Again...Welcome
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Thanks 4 ur welcome! As I had read , I know I found the perfect place , for people dealing with the wolf, to be. Even that I had a lot of complications I don't feel so bad , jjejej well lets say so. You got a nice forum here, hope to become an active member!

Thanks from this corner of the planet!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are More Than Welcome :lol: I know that you will find friends here!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie