Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MonaVie - has anyone heard of this?

Thanks

Saysusie
    I have never looked into Fruita Vida. I wonder as well if they have some things related. Fruit is amazing. I am convinced it was put on this earth to help heal and protect these amazing bodies we have been given. As for my doctor... I have not been lucky in finding a doctor who will support me in trying anything other than the medications they offer me. It has been quite a frustration. Thing is... I have seen so much more progress with natural changes than I have with medications. I keep tabs on my blood work, etc. but other than that I have stopped taking the meds and the advice from my doctor. I'm on the lookout for a doctor who will work with me on ALL aspects of healing if anybody know of one close to Utah.

luvwine2007

It doesn't hurt to try!! I'm glad that you are giving it a shot. I felt the affects within my second week though I haven't tried the Active yet because I am nursing. My husband has been finding more results with the Active in that he sleeps better and it helps with aches and pains. I am a distributor but we have to be careful with that on this site. There are rules to protect us and I accidentally came up against those when I offered Mona Vie to people as a trial thing. I hope that you find that it helps you. I am in almost full remission and feel I have achieved a great success with using natural healing methods and common sense with fixing my diet and lifestyle. May we all find relief!

And just for the record, I am the one who posted the Please Join Our Study post in the website links. It isn't a "scientific" study, I was just so excited to find something that helped me that I wanted to share it with anyone else w/ lupus or fibro, etc. that wanted to try it to see if it helped them too. We have yet to share it with someone suffering from a chronic disease who hasn't felt a difference. We are discontinuing our "study" as it has cost us too much to supply others with samples and absorb costs of shipping, etc. We haven't changed the website yet, but will as soon as we decide what approach we want to take on it. HOWEVER, my offer to you still stands and always will for anyone with lupus or fibro because if it helps someone it is worth it.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Larsncollin;
    I wish you the best of luck in finding a doctor who will support you in ALL of your efforts to fight this disease. I know what you mean by the fact that many doctors only support prescriptive medications. I say, anything that helps us to feel better, helps us to reduce our meds without relapse has got to be a good thing!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I just wanted to update you on my experience with Mona Vie. It is great. I stopped drinking it a week ago (I ran out, and I wanted to see how I felt) and last night I was awake with joint pain. My knees are hurting again. I'm tired again. I think that with the combination of my Plaquenil and MonaVie, I feel a million times better.

I didn't believe it until I tried it. And it may not work for everyone. But it works for me

Thanks

I finally got up the nerve to open my bottle and have been drinking 2oz daily for the past month. My energy level has improved and I've been feeling pretty good. I'm not sure yet if I think it's the juice or not. I was told just to drink 2oz because I'm on the smaller side so maybe it's taking longer to work. I'll post again if something changes..
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks

Would something like Vfusion work also and be cheeper? i drink a glass everyday and i notice a difference

Thanks

If it makes you feel better, that's all that matters

I've often wondered how our health would be different if we ate all our fruits and veggies, no preservatives, no unhealthy things like fast food....yada yada yada....but who has the means or time to eat as perfect as we should? And exercise and all that too? I mean, I exercise several days a week and eat organic when I can, but I know I'm still not doing enough for several reasons, like cost, time, etc. It seems like it should be easier!!!

Thanks

Well, I have to take back what I said about Mona Vie. It is not my miracle juice. I'm not sure why it worked so well but now doesn't....maybe it was just my meds after all? Oh well, at least I gave it a try!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Luvwine2007;
    You know, I've heard so many people say the exact same thing about Monavie, Furit Vida, and other similar products: when they first began to use it, they could feel the difference. But, after some time, the product did nothing at all for them. I wonder why that is???

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I was trying to figure that out too! And I have no clue why!! I think maybe a sort of "detox" thing....lots of good things in your body and suddenly you feel better but after your body adjusts, you don't notice the difference? I really have no idea!