Thread: Southeastern Storm!

Thanks

Default Southeastern Storm!

Anyone else having fun with the crazy weather from this storm? Its making everything scream in pain!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, in California (Southern California) our crazy weather is Springtime in February. Here in the High Desert, it is 72% and the sun is shining. There are people in the pool swimming!! Go figure, in February!!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

we have a horrific storm the entire area is under a tornado watch. This is normally a time for nice weather summer is normally nasty from the heat but its a crazy storm!

Thanks

I hear you! I appear to have gone into a nasty flare. Red faced, painful joints, weak as a kitten, chest hurting. It's been a deep-freeze here in Northern Minnesota (as opposed to the big snowstorm they had in the southern part of the state.) Wind chills of 20 to 30 below - miserable. Now, a low pressure front is moving in (snow probably) and I feel lousy. I had to leave work after just a couple hours today - I was so weak I was afraid I wouldn't be able to drive home. Don't you just love winter? :evil:
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Jesseyleigh & Jody,

I am sorry to hear you are both not feeling well. I am giving you both cyber hugs, squeeze . . . . .

I hope you feel better.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

Hi All,

I'm kinda new to all this, still sorting out symptoms and what makes me feel worse. I HATE the sun and now I know why, is there other weather that can cause a flare? I live in Oregon, any thoughts?

I hope you all feel better and stay safe on the roads.

onpointe
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of a dream." Willy Wonka

Thanks

There seem to be some with lupus who really feel the effects of changing weather - when barometric pressure goes up or down dramatically, like before a storm. Not sure if that's really a clinical fact, but I've heard it often enough that I think there's some truth to it.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."