Thread: Saysusie..you in there? Hello....

Thanks

Default Saysusie..you in there? Hello....

Saysusie,

I have noticed days back you've been missing. I'm hoping that dirty old thing I call IT hasn't been chasing you about. I'll take a stick to him if he has...

I hope you are singing, loud, swaying your hips and full of life at Sunday services. Frolicking in Wailea, your favorite spot? You're not, are ya?...sigh.

My prayers always include you....hugs
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa :lol:
    You are the best!!!
    No, I've not been sick. I've been working hard, during this political season, to help get my candidate nominated. Since we are not supposed to discuss politics here, I will say only that I was in L.A. for 5 days during the Democratic Rally.
    I came back, emotionally energized but physically exhausted. But, I am back home now and wanted to thank you for all of your well wishes!
    Throwing you big cyber smooches!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Nice to see your post, Saysusie....I think we all worry when someone is 'missing!' Glad you had a rewarding time in LA!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Glad to have you back, Saysusie! And I'm glad for you that you got the chance to participate in something so important to you.
    Missy

Thanks

Sayusie,

You go girl! Happy to know you were participating in life instead of IT taking you down his path....

It is an exciting year for politics, politicians and us, American people. I can understand feeling energized, pumped working towards something that is meaningful to you.

We have an appointment with life, and that is to live each day and each moment...and you are doing it. I am glad you had a wonderful time living.

Back at you...Muah,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you all.....yes it felt so good to be participating in life (at full speed) rather than being kicked down by the big IT!!!
    It was a love-fest with thousands of people from ALL walks of life!! I am still on a residual high from it :multi:

Thanks Again Everyone
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Good for you!

Thanks

Hey Saysusie..

How are you today? FMS still biting at you? Your new drugs tackling your pain yet?

My new prescriptions makes me feel like an airhead, with a dry personality. I am clocking in some good hours of sleep though. Loving that part of it.

Hey would you read my post on I go something like this, regarding my visit with a rheumatologist at the university and tell me what you think. She said I don't have Lupus and I don't have any kind of connective tissue disease and will advise my PP to discontinue treatment...crazy as I had 2 ANA positive and have been treated for SLE two years...

I am so confused and with a airhead I feel anything seems like an enormous task..even just thinking about it...

Love,
    :shock: Oluwa

Thanks

Hi Saysusie! It's good to hear you are doing well. How exciting to be able to participate in such an influential event, this is a very exciting political race!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa;
    I will read it and give you my response there. Yes..FM still being unkind to me. But, I'm working hard to stay on top of it! :lol:

Gisele;
    Yes this election year has been very, very exciting. I've been active in previous elections, but nothing like this one!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie