Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hellow

Thanks

Hey Lily..

I found this, maybe this will help...

http://www.labtestsonline.org/map/aindex.html

I am not sure if your lab results and the lab ranges are the same in Israel as the USA...

Are you taking your medicines with food? Try soda crackers and sip a bit 7-up or Coca Cola. This may help with your nausea...

I am sorry it is a month wait... I know how you feel. I don't really know much about lab results, but if they don't seem to be rushed, maybe they are not bad..not positive.

Sometimes our fears and our worries never come to be..so worry not. Just take care of yourself, your health....

Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Lyss -

Don't let the fear overwhelm you. As Oluwa said, try to look up some information about your test results so that you can be informed when you talk to your doctor. I have found that when I am actively researching and participating in my healthcare, I am far less fearful than when I let IT take over. (Which IT trys to do, from time to time :x )

As for the nausea, I suffer from that, to varying degrees, daily. Sometimes, if I drink Ginger Ale or take Ginger tablets (from a health food store) it will help settle my stomach. The club soda and soda crackers also helps.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Lily
    Good luck on interpreting your test results. As every body else has said try not worry, the worry causes added stress and that also is not of any help. Keep your faith in God and God bless.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lyss;
    I'm still researching the answers you requested :? I'll get back to you asap.

Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default hi

hi saysusie
    i hope you have finish your researched soon and am still waiting here,i went to my doc she thought i have uti ,without urine test she prescribe me antibiotic which make my stmach very pain ,i went to her today and she told me to go to emergency in hospital but i think i will go only on tuesday bcoz of work,,,anyways am afraid of hospital hope everythings will be fine,,cya all around

Thanks

Hugs lyss

You should do as your doctor says. If the pain is really bad you need to go to emergency even if you do not like hospitals. Let them decide if you stay or go home. You do not know what is wrong with you. It may not waite till tuesday. hugs I hope you feel better soon.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Default hi sit in the corner

hey watever ya name is am really thankfull to you for helping out here,ye i need to go to emergency but i have an appointment on the coming28th of this month and am waiting patiently,bout the pain,for god sake its still bearable can handle it,,,,anyways thanks to you....

Thanks

Best of luck lyss

I'll keep you in my thoughts and pray that you find the care that you need.

By the way my name is Susan
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Default hiiiii

hiii all
    thank g-d am back again after kidney biopsy and am fed up of hospital,,it was so boring i was there for 4 days and i have a question to whoever undergo kidney biopsy,,,i have tis flank pain still,its nearly a week i have done the biopsy,,,wat? this pain usually remain?i cant move when i take deep breath i felt pain in my side and now i hardly can lift my left legs the side where the biopsys done...i complaint to ma doc,,,he conduct an us kidney its normal,,,so ,,,needs ya opinion..thanks

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lyss;
    I know this is late, but I'm wondering if you ever got my private message answering your questions? I never got a response from you, so I wasn't sure.
    At any rate, have you gotten results back from your kidney biopsy yet? The test is usually done to diagnose kidney disease, to evaluate the extent of damage to the kidney, and to determine the cause of protein or blood in the urine (proteinuria and hematuria). It is not common to suffer severe pain at the biopsy site, therefore you should contact your doctor immediately! Also, are you experiencing any abdominal pain, or pain that radiates down into the groin? If so, please contact your doctor immediately.
    Mild aching and discomfort in the loin area (due to irritation of the back muscles) is typical and not cause for concern.
    Please let us know what your doctor says and how you are doing.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!