Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hellow

Thanks

Default hellow

hi am lily am new here,am coming here hoping if somebody can help me solve my problem,before two months my labs results not so good ,found out that i have blood and protein in my urine and my doctor send me to undergo kidney biopsy test and very scared when i read bout how the test is dones,(usually am afaid of hospital especially operation treatre)anyways they said its painfull and i have to be admitted in hospital for 24 hours so,anyone can you help me out here am really scared.i would be really thankfull if anyones can explain to me.anyways am a newly married woman 25yrs old i dunno how did i got this damn blood in my urine,may god always help me.thanks all for listening.

Thanks

Hi Lily and such a beautiful name,

First let me say, I am, we are welcoming you with open arms.

I know you're scared...hugs..and it is okay. There are other people here who've undergone that testing. I haven't. Hopefully, they can bring you comfort with their experience....

I can copy and past medical information from a website, but I think you just want to know it all is going to alright from one who has experienced it, eh?

They will pop in and welcome, but I would suggest start a post in the medicine or symptom section. With the subject: Kidney Biopsy Info Needed, Help! Or you can do a search in this forum. At the top of the window do you see "search" type "Kidney Biopsy" and it should give you a list of posts....

And know, any time, day or night someone is always cruising the boards looking for answers, looking for comfort. Reading the posts help when you feel alone, scared, unsure or just to say Hey! I am, we are here for you.

Please let us know how the test come out, Lily.

With God, you are in good hands..
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Hello Lily -

I just wanted to welcome you. There is nothing I can say that Oluwa hasn't already stated beautifully. My thoughts will be with you as you undergo this test.

Thanks

Default thanks

hey pearls and olawa thanks a lots you help me a little bit,anyways my test will be done on monday 11feb.ill surely let you know the result,hope something not serious.

Thanks

Lily,

You are welcome and I see in another forum others have been able to provide you with their experience.

Needle procedures...the key is to relax and breathe normally. No tensing up. Close your eyes and recall of a wonderful memory, envision a wonderful dream. You'll be alright as Morpheus said in another thread...

Now enjoy yourself, the 11th will be here soon enough. Worry no more.

Hugs and prayers are being heard for you from me.
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Lily;
    I am glad that you've joined our family and I see that you've already made friends and become a helpful, supportive member yourself. I am glad you are here!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Lily,

Welcome to our family. You are in our thoughts and prayers for the biopsy. Sending cyber hugs.

Keep us updated.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

Default hi saysusie

hi saysusie
    i need a help out here,i would be greatfull if you help me,yesterday i undergo kidney ultrasound test the result s...i dunno am not satisfied,,its written myright kidney is 10.6 (size)and left is11cm...is my kidney alright or not?am so worried and bfore 2 weeks i had 24hrs urine test the results really bad,itss like this....creatinine-u24h=557mg/24h...phosphorus-u24h=74m/24h....protein usample=34mg/dl...urea-urinesample=189mg/dl...ureaurine-24h=7g/24hr..creatinineusample=15.9mg/dl..uric acidusample=8.0mg/dl.....sodium uine sample=43meq/l.....potassium u sample-=8meq/l....calcium-urine24h=7mg/24h.proteinurine24h=1197....microalbumin,u24h=753m g/24h...dunno whats all this test means,alll i know is the result is not good ,my appointment to nephrologist will be after one month from now and am very worried can you tell me whats the test mean?

Thanks

Hi Lily,

There you are, still feeling scared and know that is okay...

I just want to point you in the right place. Just in case, to get Saysusie attention, as posts can get lost in the shuffle when new posts are added. I would start a new topic with For Saysusie and follow with your test results, concerns and questions...Okay. Just copy and paste it...

Or you can email her...just click on email at the bottom of any of Saysusie's post or click on her Profile link...and email her from there...

Big hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Default hi oluwa

hi oluwa
    hey you are quick,,,i ws thinking i will see a new post tomorrow but i just got 10 min.after i post mine,anyways thanks to you,,am still very much worried coz my biopsy test been cancelled and i change my doctor and i join a new clinic so my first meeting with a new nepho..will be on 28 may am so dissapoint,i have been suffering a lots with this tiredness and nausea and the nurse who work there told me i cant get early appointment coz am new and if i suffer i had to go to emergency in the hospital and i hate hospital,i know if iwill go to hospital they will solve my problem even in days,,i dunno what to do,,,,anyways thanks for listening..will be here tomorrow..gudnite