Thread: Hi I'mnew

Thanks

Default Hi I'mnew

I've had SLE for 21 yrs and have never talked to anyone that has it.I don't really know how this works.I have also been diagnosed with other diseases over the years to add to the lupus.sometimes it really sucks.I have been in really bad pain now for about 5 years.I have the best support in mt family and friends.It really does make alot of difference to know that even if the doctors don't always see what you are telling them your support team believes you.As you all know you can't always see the symptoms and every day can be different.My illnesses have progressed to the point that I would like to talk to someone else that actually feels what I feel. :?

Thanks

Welcome dawnal!

You've found a place where people will understand you - we've all been there in one way or another. Join in the discussions, we support each other, we laugh and cry together, we share knowledge and friendship.

hatlady
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Thanks

Default Hello

Hello and welcome. I am new to this forum also. It is a great place to find support and information. You are not alone out there. Have a wonderful day today.

Thanks

Hi Dawn,

Nice to hear from you. 21 years.....wow...how old were you when you were diagnosed? I have had IT or at least symptoms for a while, but everything came to a head 4 months ago.

Hope today is a pain free day!.

Karen

Thanks

Hi Dawnal,

Welcome to this wonderful support group. I'm a newbie too. It's such a comfort to have supportive family and friends, no matter how it is that they come into our life.

I'm sorry to hear you are in such pain. I hope you and your doctor can find some relief for you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome Welcome! ~hugs~
    I hope you find the support, the laughs and the comfort you need here! As much we all need the love of our families we also need the understanding of those in the same situation and that can definately be found on these boards!
    C x
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome Dawnal :lol:
    You've already met some of our wonderful members. I just wanted to add my welcome also!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!