Thread: Can I whine?

Thanks

Default Can I whine?

I see all of the extremly serious symptoms and feel bad complaining about my nuicence symptoms... but i have to whine. Ive been dealing with terrible nausea for about 4 months (its been one of those things that comes and goes all the time often for about 6months) so i havent really been eating (everything upsets my tummy) and ended up losing tons of weight. Which makes me ache and more tired mentally and physically, and extremly weak. On top of it the weight made my blood pressure drop (thanks topamax)... i just feel like crud...

I think what made it worse was my mothers insensitivity recently i dont have control over what my body decides to do. If i cant do something i simply cant its not a choice

thank you for listening to my whine

Thanks

You poor thing, I so do not like the nausia feeling at all (who does, lol). Whine all you want, this is a good place to do so. All here understand and don't mind. I come here and vent, cry, whine and complain, A LOT!! I love it, it helps so much since no one around me cares to hear. Don't feel bad and think your symptoms aren't good enough to complain about. All symptoms and problems are. So you go ahead, we hear and understand. :fadein:
    Cheryl

Thanks

What exactly causes this nausea? I suffer from it as well, it comes and goes but is just awful. If I am nauseated and eat I seem to have terrible heartburn. AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie

Thanks

Whine away! I hate being nauseated about as much as I hate any other symptom. Fortunately, I don't have that one very often...knock on wood! You have my complete sympathy. I have zero-tolerance for nausea and cry like a baby when I get it. I hope your doctors can help you find some relief. Continued weight loss is going to make it hard for you to fight off other aspects of the disease, so hopeuflly they'll work with you to find something to control that feeling. Take care.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Ive had every test in the world you name it they have done it (and countless pregnancy tests LOL) no one seems to know why. I know amazing i got a doctor to say i dont know its a miracle! Btw thanks for the understanding and listening

Thanks

You are always allowed to whine and vent here! That's what we're for! I also hate these symptoms that seem to have nothing to do with anything specific and come and go at their own whim - that's how nausea is for me. Is it a virus, Lupus, something else? Ahhh...........

Wishing you the best,
    Missy

Thanks

Jessey..

By all means whine and don't expect to not get any empathy around here. We have lots to go around...minor, major symptoms it is all subjective.

Nausea, have you had a complete GI workup? That is on my things to do list. Me, I have GERD and H. Pylori, most recent. I had nausea for long periods. Medicines, many cause nausea. And throw many of those that cause nausea into the belly I am sure you will be nauseated, inflammation along the GI tract, overly tired can be factors too...

I use to sip clear warm sodas, but someone, okay, who was it that suggested Coca Cola? Thank you. Works faster than the Uncolas....sip not drink.

Sometimes eating will help the nausea too. Start out bland...rice w/butter..calories, bake potato without the skin, homemade protein drinks, like with yogurt, berries, ice and protein powder....boiled chicken with salt and celery stalks is a good thing, for me. Think bland and high calorie to get your weight back up.

Sometimes empty stomach can produce nausea...

Do you vomit?
    Loose stools?
    Burning in the belly?

I hope not...I had that for several months. Now I have the burning belly, pain stabbing from the crud I mentioned above.

Most of all, I am sorry your Mum is being insensitive. It happens, it hurts everytime. Sometimes we just want to whine, not wanting them to fix it... just in need of a big hug...

Here's one for you..squeeze tight hugs.
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Thanks for the understanding... I eat a ton of starchy foods and oddly enough mexican food work decently well on my stomach. They have done EVERY test imaginable even the camera. I got the it must be your Lupus cause we have no other explanation. It lasts about 6 months usually but its lasting longer this time (everything seems to last a bit longer now or be just a bit more severe, i guess thats getting older