I hope its ok that I'm starting a new topic...
I really wanted to know if this happens to anyone else...and seeing as it would really only apply to teens, I didn't want to post it in an adult forum.
Ok so my parents are constently (sorry if thats spelled wrong) telling me that my meds and stuff cost a lot. They usually mean it as a joke, but I don't find it funny. I think its mean. I'm currently on Cellcept, which costs a lot. So yeah, then with all the doctors visits and blood work...
It really gets on my nerves...I've told them to stop because it bugs me and for a long time they did. But recently they've started again...basically I guess I just wanted to vent. I also really want to know if others have this problem. Oh yeah...and tonight...the reason I thought about putting this up, my sister was seroius about it. She was telling my parents we can't afford a dog (we were voting on wether to get a dog or not but thats not important) because my meds and stuff cost too much. Its always the first thing brought up and that bugs me. I hate costing my family money. I must sound like I complain a lot, sorry. Please let me know if you have this problem too, thanks. :cry: