Thread: Pain in the rear end?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Pain in the rear end?

Hi Guys

What a day! Not having the best week of my life, when I get up in the morning my legs are similar to bambi on ice with my joints going backwards and forwards. Got up this morning with a really bad pain in the back of my throat, feels like some ulcers are having a party back there!

But my question is this, I have a really bad pain when sitting down. the only way I can describe it would be to say if someone kicked me in the rear end as hard as they could but the kick went off slightly to the right hand side. :shock: Its like the very top of my leg just before it reaches my buttock. Its a constant pain, worse when walking and even worse when sitting on it. I can't work out if this is a joint or not but the pain definately feel slike its on the bone. Does this sound normal? Has anyone else had pain in a similar place?

Thanks guys, hope you're all feeling good today!

Claire
    x
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

hey Claire,

I had a pain there but it felt like it was in the joint. the Doc didn't think that it was in the joint, though. It was real painful and hurt much when I walked. My husband had to help me getting in the tup and out. Hot baths seemed to help, but not take it away. It took me a few days for it to go away.

I am sorry that your week is so awful and hope that things settle down for you.

In Him,

Karen