Thread: January 16, 2008...

Thanks

Default January 16, 2008...

Are you in pain today? I am so sorry if you are. I understand how it is to be so discomforted by something that you have no control over beyond medical intervention (physically speaking). There are days that you just want to hide under the covers, nights when you just wish the Father would just breathe on you, and it would be better... But you know what? He is not God any less because He seeks to perfect us "through" the pain.

The truth of the matter is that we have been chosen to bear such a cross. Some people's crosses involve poverty, others affirmity, but the point of the matter is that we are to yet acknowledge God as we go "through" the "valleys and shadows" of death in our lives. But remember, they are merely shadows--so, why fear.

God chooses certain people for certain crosses, what an honor it is that God would consider me worthy enough to carry this cross all the way to my own Calvary Experience where I too shall be perfected, even as Christ. Do we only accept the "good" of God, and not the bad? Must we always expect wellness and never illness? This is our thorn, and God's grace is yet sufficient!

This is not unto death, but it is unto the Lord, that the Son of God may be glorified!

Today, if you are in pain--remember this: "This too, is the day that the Lord has made, and we shall rejoice and be glad in IT."
    :idea:
    Blessings, Peace and Joy unto each of you: God has NOT forgotten you.

Thanks

thanks Precious, that was needed today because I am aching all over. But, none the less you are SO RIGHT, GOD can't trust everyone with everything and we can be used a vessels in many different areas.

Thanks

Default Yes!!!

Yes,

the greatest witness to the world is 1) our lifestyles 2) our responses to and through ALL circumstances. We don't respond as those who do not believe. Let the world see that the Father's Grace is indeed sufficient.

Even when I am overwhelmed and in pain, I make myself laugh!!! Feel Better, and stay focused. You are the "King's Choice!"

Precious :lol:

Thanks

WOW....WOW....WOW....was this ever a message I needed today. How heavy does that cross seem to be when we feel that we're in this alone (I'm walking through the valley right now in my life...and I'm weary)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM AND WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT......YOU'VE QUENCHED THE THIRST OF MY SOUL TODAY !!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Default January 18, 2008

"But I came by and saw you there, covered in your own blood, and I said, 'Live!' Thrive like a plant in the field!" (Ezekiel 16:6-7)

When God sees us stagnant and/or immobile from the cares of this world, He does not just leave us there. The Father is concerned about our well-being, for no-thing (good or bad) can occur in our lives without Him first permitting it (refer to the story of Job).

Even now, God is telling many, "Live!" In spite of your malady... "Live!" regardless of what others may be thinking... Live and thrive like a plant right where you have been planted, and watch God--the Vinedresser, take care of you. For one sows and another waters...

Be blessed today, and be a blessing: :idea: For this too is the day that the Lord has made.

Thanks

Default To God be all glory...

To God be the glory "browneyedgirl!" This is the purpose of our "light afflictions." That God might be glorified and others edified.

Remain steadfast!

Thanks

Precious85,

Thanks for all of your words of encouragement and inspiration

Thanks

dont forget that God will never give anyone more than they can handle