Thread: Admin Moving to China

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Admin Moving to China

Yippee! In a couple weeks I move to Macau, China to open a new show for Cirque Du Soleil. I will be there several years. In the first stretch I won't be able to do internet stuff, so cross your fingers nothing blows up. Just know that if for some unforeseen reason things do blow up, WeHaveLupus will come back online in time.

All my forums have been very stable for a couple years now so I don't anticipate any problems - and Saysuzie has admin control as always so you shouldn't notice any difference.

If you want to follow my China adventures you can visit my personal website at http://www.ConradAskland.com

Thanks for making WeHaveLupus.com a helpful place for everyone. It makes Saysuzie and I so happy to see the community support here.

Thanks!
    Conrad

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh wow, how exciting! Have always wanted to see Cirque Du Soleil but haven't had the chance yet ~pouts~

Hope the move goes smoothly for you and that you have a wonderful time!

Am sure the site will be fine during your absence but come back soon. Thank you again for making this place possible in the first place, I think I might have gone insane before now if I hadn't stumbled across it and the wonderful people here!

Luck!!! 8)

Claire
    x
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

How tremendous for you, Conrad! I'm sorry to see you leave our fair shores, but envy you the adventure. I think I mentioned before, I'm a HUGE Cirque Du Soleil fan. What a kick to be in on the creation of a new performance!

Best of luck to you!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have so many mixed emotions....My best friend is going to China for several years. I mean, it's not like I get to see him everyday (like we used to) anymore..but at least he was sort of close. The selfish part of me hates to see him go!!

But, the bigger part of me is SO HAPPY for Conrad. You all do not know how hard he's worked for this kind of opportunity, How much he has gone through to get where he is now, How hard he struggled and how many, many times he tried. So, to know that these past few years have been wonderful years for him and that this opportunity will most assuredly open up even bigger doors for him...that makes me elated and jumping for joy for Conrad! :multi: :multi: nfire: :BIG:
    Not to mention....it puts a huge smile on my face!!

I know he will knock them off of their feet!! With that much talent, that much love for what he does..there is no way he could not be successful.

Conrad...remember I always said to you that I can never see you not being successful!! See, I was right (lol)

I'm wishing you all the best and sending you my never ending friendship and Love!!

SMOOCHES
    Carlotta
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Wow, I'm impressed!
    What a great opportunity for you, and what great food you will get to enjoy there! I love to travel, and my husband says that he would be afraid to take me on a world tour, because he would have to roll me back, since I like to experience a culture through its food.
    If and when you have internet access, PLEASE tell us about your experiences. I would love to read about them.
    Bona Fortuna, (good luck in Latin)
    Marla

Thanks

I am so excited for you Conrad and I'm also green with envy!!!

What a fabulous opportunity, I've heard so much about Cirque from an Human Resource standpoint (in addition to the fabulous entertainment standpoint). Working with all those cultures, so many languages, and with such fabulous artists and such wonderful music!

Please pop in when you can and give us updates -

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie
    Conrad...remember I always said to you that I can never see you not being successful!! See, I was right (lol)
    That's right! I remember that. I lost everything but you still believed in me. Ahh.....sure feels good to bounce back strong.

Thanks all for the well wishes!

Thanks

Conrad -

I'm so happy for you! And so thankful for the generosity and commitment you have to this site. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Missy