Thread: My doctor appt..how im doing

Thanks

Default My doctor appt..how im doing

Went to the doctor on Monday. It went well. My hubbyman came with me. He took notes which was helpful.
    For my lupus he increased my pain med so now im taking it 3x a day. He also added a new pain med. I now do not have the very intense pain that i was experiencing before. Yay! I am still very weak in my muscles and have no endurance. My legs get very wobbly and shaky. Stairs are nearly impossible.
    For my diabetes he gave me a new injectable to take. Hopefully it will help with getting my blood glucose levels leveled out.
    I asked him how we would know if lupus was affecting other organs. He said that the blood test showed that there wasnt a problem with kidneys, liver heart etc. Thank God.
    Overall the appt went well even tho I was pretty loopy. Thankfully HubbyMan was ther to be my brain as I have no idea where mine is...lupusland or something.

Thanks

All in all, that sounds like a successful appointment! Glad to hear there are no other organs involved - that's always good news!!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sounds like all good news and I love to hear good news. I hope that you continue to do well!! I'm glad that you husband is also active in your health care.
    I wish you the very best!
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!