I. personally, would find an attorney who (at the very minimum) listens to me and knows what I am talking about. If you go in with an attorney who does not care, you may as well go in by yourself.
You have a right to find an attorney who will fight for you!! If your representation is not adequate...find one that is!!!

Best Of Luck