Thread: Moving to Utah...any suggestions/referrals...

Thanks

Default Moving to Utah...any suggestions/referrals...

Dont know if anyone here is from Utah- but figured I might give it a chance and ask...I am moving there next month with the hubby and kiddos. I just wanted to know if anyone can suggest a good rheumy or anything like that? I will be in the Northern Utah area near Hill AFB. Layton, Ogden, Roy, etc...Just figured maybe I'd start looking for one now- since the doctors seem to know nothing really here and I've had a run around for this dx for about a year at least! lol thanks a ton! Candace
    If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I STILL HAVE A DREAM!

Thanks

im in utah, but unfortunatly not that far north. I live 120 miles from SLC, (where my nephrologist is... hes supposed to be the best so its worth the drive twice a year to see him) I dont see a rheumy because my lupus has gotten to my kidneys, I wish i could help more, if you want i can send you my nephrologists name and # im sure that he would know of a good rheumy in that area. He is very helpful with that kind of stuff, if you just tell them that someone refered you to him for a suggestion, he deals with alot of lupus patients that have kidney involvement. PLUS he knows all the GOOD docs around utah, i ALWAYS call him for referals to all kinds of docs! So let me know if you want his info!
    "Dragonfly, carry and fullfill my deepest dreams" - Summer

Thanks

I live in Utah (Roy) about 2 minutes away from HAFB. When are you moving out here?